The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Sat August 11, 2018 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13805
Location: Dat Azz
Hi Goldy :wave:

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Sat August 11, 2018 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34619
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Her response to him was predictably stupid, and considering she pulled a similar stunt a few months ago, hypocritical.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Sat August 11, 2018 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15573
BurtReynolds wrote:
Her response to him was predictably stupid, and considering she pulled a similar stunt a few months ago, hypocritical.

She should have just said “fuck you, you’re a blogger who is not running for office,” and been done with it at that.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Sat August 11, 2018 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34619
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Yeah or just ignored him.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Sat August 11, 2018 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15573
My favorite part of the whole thing is that the super genius’s offer would violate campaign finance laws.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Sat August 11, 2018 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34619
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Okay, this is epic

Image

Image

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Sun August 12, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13805
Location: Dat Azz
:haha: :haha: :haha:

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Sun August 12, 2018 1:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13805
Location: Dat Azz
Image

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Sun August 12, 2018 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 4690
The cognitive dissonance needed to dismiss transgenderism as a psychological illness, yet hold on to religious beliefs is truly astonishing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Thu August 16, 2018 6:02 am 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:41 am
Posts: 1442
McParadigm wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Her response to him was predictably stupid, and considering she pulled a similar stunt a few months ago, hypocritical.

She should have just said “fuck you, you’re a blogger who is not running for office,” and been done with it at that.


But also, if DSA were a serious outfit, they would run people that went to more than 1 meeting of high school debate club. She sucks at public speaking, this is not an isolated incident.

I'm sure they have a stable of people that were in debate club, but they chose to run her. Why?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Thu August 16, 2018 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15573
Image

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Thu August 16, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 4332
simple schoolboy wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Her response to him was predictably stupid, and considering she pulled a similar stunt a few months ago, hypocritical.

She should have just said “fuck you, you’re a blogger who is not running for office,” and been done with it at that.


But also, if DSA were a serious outfit, they would run people that went to more than 1 meeting of high school debate club. She sucks at public speaking, this is not an isolated incident.

I'm sure they have a stable of people that were in debate club, but they chose to run her. Why?


sucking at public speaking is hardly a crime hell....you can be the POTUS and get away with it

_________________
Chris_H_2 wrote:
...i really think i pissed myself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Thu August 16, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15573
Also this complaint was made in a thread dedicated to discussing a moron

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Thu August 16, 2018 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15573
Back to Ben “master debater” Shapiro

Quote:
Oddly, abortion advocates never seem quite able to explain why, if pro-life advocates are so intrusive, pro-life advocates don’t care about their esophagi, their stomachs, their kidneys

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Thu August 16, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4551
run2death wrote:
The cognitive dissonance needed to dismiss transgenderism as a psychological illness, yet hold on to religious beliefs is truly astonishing.


Well, its possible that for some transgenderism is the manifestation of psychological issues. But even if one were to concede that, it doesn’t fucking matter because they aren’t hurting anyone so STFU Ben you wesealy little shit and stop getting upset about other people who just want to be happy.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Shapiro
PostPosted: Thu August 16, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15573
Bi_3 wrote:
run2death wrote:
The cognitive dissonance needed to dismiss transgenderism as a psychological illness, yet hold on to religious beliefs is truly astonishing.


Well, its possible that for some transgenderism is the manifestation of psychological issues. But even if one were to concede that, it doesn’t fucking matter because they aren’t hurting anyone so STFU Ben you wesealy little shit and stop getting upset about other people who just want to be happy.

I support all of this.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Simple Torture and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat November 17, 2018 10:27 pm