Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Local/State Politics: Engage Now Or Die!

Wed December 15, 2021 11:40 pm

elliseamos wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
elliseamos wrote:First in the nation Somali-American Mayor.

We've made it!

I didn't know you were Somali.

Me either.

In a way, we probably all are.

Tue December 21, 2021 4:05 am

20-something clown and Burlington, VT city councilmember Zoraya Hightower, of the Progressive party, admits defunding police didn’t work.

Wow fkn SHOCKING.

Tue December 21, 2021 5:26 am

Bammer wrote:20-something clown and Burlington, VT city councilmember Zoraya Hightower, of the Progressive party, admits defunding police didn’t work.

Wow fkn SHOCKING.

She must be mistaken. As we learned from the new Spiderman, everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

Wed January 05, 2022 10:37 pm

Our sitting governor purposed legislature to remove the need for a license to carry arms in public, concealed or not.
It’s going to be interesting how Georgia Rs are going to show off how conservative they are this year.

Thu January 06, 2022 12:13 am

Biff Pocoroba wrote:Our sitting governor purposed legislature to remove the need for a license to carry arms in public, concealed or not.
It’s going to be interesting how Georgia Rs are going to show off how conservative they are this year.

Can't let Mississippi or Tennessee show you up.

Spoiler: show
Nothing will change in your daily life.

Sun January 09, 2022 3:31 am

simple schoolboy wrote:
Bammer wrote:20-something clown and Burlington, VT city councilmember Zoraya Hightower, of the Progressive party, admits defunding police didn’t work.

Wow fkn SHOCKING.

She must be mistaken. As we learned from the new Spiderman, everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

So, like, the police get a second chance you mean?

Fri February 04, 2022 2:27 pm

Your boy officially applied for four different positions in city government. I was advised to cast a wide net and not just go fo one specific opening. I will keep you posted as to how many new speed bumps I’m able to get installed on my street.

Fri February 04, 2022 2:29 pm

Way to go bammer!

Fri February 18, 2022 3:06 am

Today I was pledged $1,000 toward my campaign if I run for state senate

Fri February 18, 2022 3:09 am

I’ll vote for you

Fri February 18, 2022 3:10 am

My man

Fri February 18, 2022 3:38 am

Bammer, I don't think that's support, I think wease is saying he'll turn in your ballot for you.

Fri February 18, 2022 4:29 am

What a guy! (Do I get to fill it out first?)

Fri February 18, 2022 4:31 am

Tell us a little bit about the issues currently facing your specific district, and recent voting trends for your potential constituents

Fri February 18, 2022 4:35 am

The lady who holds the position now is a fuckin bitch. How’s that.

Fri February 18, 2022 5:14 am

The ads write themselves

Fri February 18, 2022 5:17 am

“You deserve a better quality of fuckin bitch in your senate. Vote Bammer.”

Fri February 18, 2022 5:26 am

McParadigm wrote:“You deserve a better quality of fuckin bitch in your senate. Vote Bammer.”

BBB: Build Back Better Bammer is your Bottom Bitch

Fri February 18, 2022 5:50 am

McParadigm wrote:The ads write themselves

McP gets it

Thu April 21, 2022 3:32 am

The Georgia primary is about five weeks away. Brian Kemp has a ten point advantage over former Senator David Perdue. Trump has held a couple rallies here and of course endorses Perdue over Kemp, who he sees as a turncoat for the way Kemp handled the election. Kemp was a Trump darling during the early days of the pandemic. There are of course Perdue ads with Trump in them but Kemp also has a couple ads with Trump sound bites.
There’s a couple Trump endorsed wack jobs running for lower positions such as Lt Governor and Secretary of State that could well win the nomination.
Meanwhile it appears Herschel Walker is going to be the Senate nominee in a cake walk. Walker is also Trump endorsed. He has no business running for senator, much less being one. It’s going to be embarrassing. I’d like to apologize to my Alabama friends for electing a gym coach (Tommy Tuberville) to the Senate because we’re about to do something similar.
Post a reply