Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Vote Before You Can Vote!

Donald Trump (R)
44%
Joe Biden (D)
41%
Jacob Hornberger (L)
1%
Howie Hawkins (G)
1%
Other
1%
COVID-19
12%

Total votes : 131

Re: Election 2020

Fri October 16, 2020 5:52 am

simple schoolboy wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Bammer wrote:I can’t put into words how badly I wish there was a good Republican to vote for this year.

Dan Crenshaw seems like your kind of guy.

Isn't he kinda pro forever war? At least in his case its understandable, so I get it.

Never heard of her.

Is this the war against Eurasia or Eastasia?

Fri October 16, 2020 5:59 am

If Biden wins, will he restore the ancient right of Primae Maybellinus? The right as executive to get the first sniff of a maidens hair?

Fri October 16, 2020 6:01 am

simple schoolboy wrote:If Biden wins, will he restore the ancient right of Primae Maybellinus? The right as executive to get the first sniff of a maidens hair?

This is just a really terrible attempt at a joke.

Do better.

Be better.

Fri October 16, 2020 6:03 am

Bammer wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:If Biden wins, will he restore the ancient right of Primae Maybellinus? The right as executive to get the first sniff of a maidens hair?

Do better.

Be better.

Yeah, why sniff a head when you can just grab em by the p*****.

executively

duh

Fri October 16, 2020 6:13 am

Bammer wrote:

Do better.

Be better.

Its a terrible joke, sure. No idea what do better and be better are all about. He's awkward about hair. Thats what makes him Uncle Joe!

I don't know why corn pop was saved for this election cycle. Biden is amazing.

Fri October 16, 2020 11:04 am

Oh no.

Fri October 16, 2020 11:22 am

Come on, Spenno. EdVed will be here soon enough too.

Fri October 16, 2020 12:28 pm

My wife would be very happy indeed if that came to pass.

Fri October 16, 2020 4:24 pm

Man, ... If I were coming into this election blind and didn't fact check the Town Halls from last night, I'd think Trump were the better candidate. It's as if the lies and deception invigorate him. Whereas Biden struggles a bit speaking this much uninterrupted.

Fri October 16, 2020 4:26 pm

:wave:

Fri October 16, 2020 4:38 pm

“A GOP politician assaulted a poll worker. It’s a real ‘both sides’ situation.”

Man am I ever not looking forward to the next few weeks.

Fri October 16, 2020 4:40 pm

I signed up to be a pollworker this year, but no one has contacted me.

Fri October 16, 2020 4:42 pm

I know it's easy to blame Trump for the conflict, but really, if you think about it, it's the people's fault. Bunch of rabid animals out there. No civility. Trump sure does know how to push their buttons. If they weren't such morons they wouldn't listen to or support the buffoon. We are definitely vulnerable to another Trump in the future. I ultimately blame lack of good education.

Fri October 16, 2020 4:45 pm

B wrote:I signed up to be a pollworker this year, but no one has contacted me.

I told them how radicalized you've become

Fri October 16, 2020 4:49 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
B wrote:I signed up to be a pollworker this year, but no one has contacted me.

I told them how radicalized you've become

Thank you.

Fri October 16, 2020 5:48 pm

This is good. This is fine.

Nearly 400,000 California Ballots Sent To People Who Moved Out Of State Or Died

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Millions of California ballots have been delivered to residents across the state as early voting begins for the 2020 general election, but some have gone to people who should no longer be registered to vote in the state.

A new study from the Election Integrity Project California has found that close to 400,000 ballots have been sent to people who moved or died.

“The fear is that people who are dishonest could vote those ballots and attempt to get them counted,” said Evelyn Swenson, who works with the organization. “What kind of confidence to the people of California have in the system when they’re getting ballots from their deceased loved one 10 years ago or someone who never lived there or someone who moved 10 years ago? That hurts the confidence in the election.”

CBS2 investigative reporter David Goldstein connected with several people who said that they received ballots for people who haven’t lived at their addresses for decades.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/10 ... te-or-died

Fri October 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Don't you need to provide proof it's you, ID or whatever, when casting your mail-in vote?

Fri October 16, 2020 5:57 pm

macphisto wrote:This is good. This is fine.

Nearly 400,000 California Ballots Sent To People Who Moved Out Of State Or Died

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Millions of California ballots have been delivered to residents across the state as early voting begins for the 2020 general election, but some have gone to people who should no longer be registered to vote in the state.

A new study from the Election Integrity Project California has found that close to 400,000 ballots have been sent to people who moved or died.

“The fear is that people who are dishonest could vote those ballots and attempt to get them counted,” said Evelyn Swenson, who works with the organization. “What kind of confidence to the people of California have in the system when they’re getting ballots from their deceased loved one 10 years ago or someone who never lived there or someone who moved 10 years ago? That hurts the confidence in the election.”

CBS2 investigative reporter David Goldstein connected with several people who said that they received ballots for people who haven’t lived at their addresses for decades.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/10 ... te-or-died

Just some rock-solid reporting in that article to explain where the 400,000 number came from.

Fri October 16, 2020 6:25 pm

tree_ wrote:Don't you need to provide proof it's you, ID or whatever, when casting your mail-in vote?

Actually you do. You mail in both your drivers license and birth certificate with your ballot to protect from fraud. Once they've verified it's really you, they send them back. Pinky swear.

Fri October 16, 2020 6:30 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
tree_ wrote:Don't you need to provide proof it's you, ID or whatever, when casting your mail-in vote?

Actually you do. You mail in both your drivers license and birth certificate with your ballot to protect from fraud. Once they've verified it's really you, they send them back. Pinky swear.

I got a fingerprint kit with mine. Even came with a wet wipe to clean the ink off my thumb afterwards.
Post a reply