Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Vote Before You Can Vote!

Donald Trump (R)
44%
Joe Biden (D)
41%
Jacob Hornberger (L)
1%
Howie Hawkins (G)
1%
Other
1%
COVID-19
12%

Total votes : 133

Re: Election 2020

Tue December 03, 2019 10:01 pm

Tue December 03, 2019 10:07 pm

hahah

Tue December 03, 2019 10:17 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
meatwad wrote:If he doesn’t get the nomination I think Mayor Pete is any other candidate’s logical choice for VP, either because said candidate is old or very far left. He solves both those problems and brings balance to the ticket.

Yep. Booker and Yang could deliver the same, though I doubt Booker's polling well enough to actually be able to capitalize on bowing out.

I still think Booker will be Warren's running mate.

Tue December 03, 2019 10:35 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
meatwad wrote:If he doesn’t get the nomination I think Mayor Pete is any other candidate’s logical choice for VP, either because said candidate is old or very far left. He solves both those problems and brings balance to the ticket.

Yep. Booker and Yang could deliver the same, though I doubt Booker's polling well enough to actually be able to capitalize on bowing out.

It would be a strategically great ticket

Tue December 03, 2019 10:38 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

It would be a strategically great ticket

Feeling guilty? Vote Warren/Booker!

Tue December 03, 2019 10:55 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tue December 03, 2019 11:18 pm

so Bloomberg apparently won’t be in any of the debates this year bc he doesn’t accept donations and therefore doesn’t meet the minimum donor requirement set by the DNC in order to appear

unless the DNC changes their rules

this might be just the strategy the Alt-Moderates need to take this one over

Lyin’ Pete corners the TV debate scene
Bloomy pounds the pavement everywhere else

then eventually they combine like Voltron to amass a force so moderate even the most elderly of the elderly will be compelled to leap from their hospice arrangements to cast a vote for the Bloomy-Butt campaign

brilliant

Tue December 03, 2019 11:24 pm

If you're going to have a delusional fantasy at least make it an interesting one.

Tue December 03, 2019 11:25 pm

Anyway, absolutely shocked that the woman who ran on "I'm a lady, Trump is bad" in 2020 failed to connect with voters.

Tue December 03, 2019 11:31 pm

don’t forget her takedown of joe biden

nothing says sustainable vision of the future like trashing a confused geriatric man

Tue December 03, 2019 11:37 pm

she accomplished in 20 seconds what Trump couldn’t achieve in months of attempts bribing ukraine

who would have known all it would take is a bus anecdote

Tue December 03, 2019 11:53 pm

He's out here getting misty-eyed about small black children rubbing his legs, let's not pretend that she pulled off something historic.

Wed December 04, 2019 12:00 am

96583UP wrote:Lyin’ Pete corners the TV debate scene

What's the source of this?

Wed December 04, 2019 12:02 am

Bi_3 wrote:

First thing that came to mind for me was all the black SC supporters he made up, but I'm sure there are others.

Wed December 04, 2019 12:06 am

Bi_3 wrote:

article posted by verb a few pages back about something something he’s white devil something

Spoiler: show
we’re not counting the whole not being gay thing

Wed December 04, 2019 12:08 am

96583UP wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

article posted by verb a few pages back about something something he’s white devil something

the not what now? so he's got a...what...a reverse beard?

Wed December 04, 2019 12:12 am

bune wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

the not what now? so he's got a...what...a reverse beard?

you know, when he lied for years about not being gay. we’re not counting that as a sign that he is a practiced, effective liar. that’s something totally different.

Wed December 04, 2019 12:14 am

oh right. are you talking about the whole "don't be gay in the military" thing? honey, I know of at least handful of people who did the same thing for the same reasons.

Wed December 04, 2019 12:16 am

exactly

plus the sex is probably better that way

Wed December 04, 2019 12:29 am

It’s all to cover up the fact southern black peoples won’t support an openly gay-married white man, right?
Post a reply