The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 555  Next

Vote Before You Can Vote!
Donald Trump (R) 44%  44%  [ 59 ]
Joe Biden (D) 41%  41%  [ 55 ]
Jacob Hornberger (L) 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Howie Hawkins (G) 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Other 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
COVID-19 12%  12%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 133
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 1:09 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

McParadigm wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
You're right mcp, she's totally Assad's henchman.

Your question is malformed.

I notice she didn’t say in her response that she wouldn’t run on a third party platform. And she ran right to....Sean Hannity...to plead her case, like any very real democrat would.

She's already denied that she would. As if she'd really siphon off any votes from a boring Dem candidate anyway by going on FoxNews.

And do you mean Tucker? I don't think she's been on Hannity.

But yeah going on his show to rail against regime change and the corruption of our debates being run by CNN totally makes her a rightwing pro-Russia zealot! What a fake progressive!

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Sat October 19, 2019 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 1:16 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I like the idea of Hillary in an attack dog role throughout this election cycle. She isn't running, so can feel free to malign whoever needs maligning on behalf of the leading Dem candidate(s). Probably would be therapeutic for her once the big show kicks off. She could just shit at Donald all day long and handle the dirty work of the Dem nominee.

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 1:23 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

96583UP wrote:
I like the idea of Hillary in an attack dog role throughout this election cycle. She isn't running, so can feel free to malign whoever needs maligning on behalf of the leading Dem candidate(s). Probably would be therapeutic for her once the big show kicks off. She could just shit at Donald all day long and handle the dirty work of the Dem nominee.

Given how disliked she is, I completely endorse her "helping".

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 1:59 am 

Apparently its unusual for a US prez to endorse a Canadian?

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 2:09 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i didn't know peter sellers was canadian

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 5:27 am 
Gone

If Tulsi runs third party she is no longer bae

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 5:00 pm 
Future Drummer

Hillary & co hate Tulsi for giving Hillary & the Party the finger in 2016, stepping down from the DNC to endorse Bernie. That’s obvious. People like Hillary use “Russia!” the way Trump calls everything he doesn’t like “fake news.” I guess even a 4 term female congresswoman who has also served 16 years in the military isn’t good enough to avoid this nonsense. Please Hillary, just go away.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 5:05 pm 
Production Police

Tulsi sucks as a Democrat and so does Hillary. They’re both helping Trump and can both fuck off.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 5:11 pm 
Future Drummer

Yea well, only one of them is a huge name and engaging in a type of McCarthyism.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 6:25 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Rob wrote:
Yea well, only one of them is a huge name and engaging in a type of McCarthyism.

And the other one defended Russia in 2015 when it bombed four hospitals and several aid convoys in territories controlled by anti-Assad groups during Syria's civil war, saying "it's mind boggling that we protest Russia's bombing of these terrorists."

And was the only Democrat to vote against a resolution condemning the Assad regime's violence against civilians in 2016.

And went to Trump Tower in November 2016 to (according to her own description) advocate for Syria and Assad, then defended herself by claiming that any United States involvement in Syria risked nuclear war with Russia.

Then flew to meet Assad in January 2017, in a trip arranged and paid for by Bassam Khawam, who was later famous for funneling tens of thousands of dollars into Kucinich's 2018 campaign in exchange for him...also meeting Assad.

Then hired Chris Cooper as a lobbyist in 2018. Cooper being best known for being a part of Natalia Veselnitskaya's effort to lobby against sanctions the Magnitsky Act placed on Putin's closest allies.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 6:44 pm 

She was right to vote against that bullshit resolution, as all of these things are just pretexts for more involvement in a place we have no business being in. And that's not even considering the attacks that were outright staged by The West.

I don't give a shit if Putin or Assad sends her a box of chocolates and a handwritten love letter every month. It has nothing to do with the merits of her position. It shouldn't come as a shock to anyone that countries that don't want to be bombed by the US would try to be friends with a candidate most aligned with that.

You have to actually prove some collusion between them and that she is working against American interests (and I do not mean American government interests), not rely on guilt by association or worse, idiots like Clinton throwing around your favorite smear of RUSSIAN ASSET.

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Sat October 19, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 6:51 pm 
Production Police

McParadigm wrote:
Then hired Chris Cooper as a lobbyist in 2018. Cooper being best known for being a part of Natalia Veselnitskaya's effort to lobby against sanctions the Magnitsky Act placed on Putin's closest allies.

I'd argue he's best known for kissing Kevin Spacey in American Beauty. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 6:52 pm 

Far be it from me to post a CNN clip, but this is a lot closer to what is actually happening.

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Sat October 19, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 6:57 pm 
Production Police

Guys it's all happening here:

1. Tulsi is a genuine Assad supporter; a Russian asset; and/or a fucking idiot

2. Hillary is a vindictive twat who is still sore that she and Wasserman-Schultz completely botched an easy DNC win in 2016

3. Neither one of them is helping advance a dialogue that benefits the goals of the Democratic Party

4. They are both contributing ample What About argument ammo to the GOP

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 6:58 pm 

When the CIA talks, it's a good idea to believe the exact opposite.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 7:02 pm 

tragabigzanda wrote:

2. Hillary is a vindictive twat who is still sore that she and Wasserman-Schultz completely botched an easy DNC win in 2016

3. Neither one of them is helping advance a dialogue that benefits the goals of the Democratic Party

Who gives a fuck about the Democratic party?

If Trump has frightened liberals so much they run screaming into the corrupt arms of people like Biden, then they deserve to lose for the next 1000 years.

The best thing that could happen to the democratic party is for the voters to kick out the politicians who don't represent them, and I like to think it's getting very close. The worst thing they could do is elect another smiling face to do all the shit Trump does but is too stupid to cover up.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 7:05 pm 
Production Police

BurtReynolds wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

If Trump has frightened liberals so much they run screaming into the corrupt arms of people like Biden, then they deserve to lose for the next 1000 years.

The best thing that could happen to the democratic party is for the voters to kick out the politicians who don't represent them, and I like to think it's getting very close. The worst thing they could do is elect another smiling face to do all the shit Trump does but is too stupid to cover up.

We are in full agreement here. I'm just laying out what I consider and objective view of Tulsi vs Hillary.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 7:33 pm 

Ok, this is a pretty damning photo of Gabbard's childhood bedroom. I might have to rethink some things.

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 7:41 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

BurtReynolds wrote:
Ok, this is a pretty damning photo of Gabbard's childhood bedroom. I might have to rethink some things.

He hasn’t aged a day

PostPosted: Sat October 19, 2019 7:48 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

BurtReynolds wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

lol at the Democratic Party “running into the arms” of Biden. Look at all screaming and running towards him.

Of course the thing Biden is accused of is exactly the kind of nepotistic corruption that Republicans are working so hard to prop up in the White House right now, but it’s the Democrats that deserve to lose for a thousand years for it. What a joke.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 555  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate