The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11090 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422 ... 555  Next

Vote Before You Can Vote!
Donald Trump (R) 44%  44%  [ 59 ]
Joe Biden (D) 41%  41%  [ 55 ]
Jacob Hornberger (L) 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Howie Hawkins (G) 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Other 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
COVID-19 12%  12%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 133
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:01 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41952
Location: Buenos Aires
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:02 am 
Offline
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 10916
The collage of media meltdowns is gonna be the only saving grace from this shit show

_________________
Norris wrote:
lol bi is a piece of shit human being and anyone who engages him in conversation is wasting their time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 15179
Location: An office full of assholes
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

it's like committing your first murder


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 46701
Location: Mountains
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

I bet it’s a lot of fun to watch as a non citizen !


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:04 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41952
Location: Buenos Aires
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

it's like committing your first murder

I don't remember my first because I disassociated but it definitely reminds me of some early ones

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 12711
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Strat wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

I bet it’s a lot of fun to watch as a non citizen !

For me yeah - this is fascinating. Can't believe after the past 4 years so many people are voting for this guy to get back in. This is why we can't have good things.
For whatever reason this election is stressing the fuck out of my wife

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 1:46 am
Posts: 2108
Location: Connecticut
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way



Yeah, kind of.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:06 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41952
Location: Buenos Aires
Strat wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

I bet it’s a lot of fun to watch as a non citizen !

Not fun, more like... damn this is fucking insane. Like when Rangi first told us the story of Galaxy the cow but his phone fucked it up and it made no sense

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 26206
Location: Mizzou
At least we can look forward to the comedy of a Democrat majority in the House and Senate if Trump is reelected.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 1:46 am
Posts: 2108
Location: Connecticut
Rangi Guy wrote:
Strat wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

I bet it’s a lot of fun to watch as a non citizen !

For me yeah - this is fascinating. Can't believe after the past 4 years so many people are voting for this guy to get back in. This is why we can't have good things.
For whatever reason this election is stressing the fuck out of my wife



Some of us here can't believe it either and feel stressed out!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 10287
Location: Tristes Tropiques
Jorge wrote:
Strat wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

I bet it’s a lot of fun to watch as a non citizen !

Not fun, more like... damn this is fucking insane. Like when Rangi first told us the story of Galaxy the cow but his phone fucked it up and it made no sense


Is that thread worth reading? I've avoided it because I hate animals


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 12711
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Mickey wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Strat wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

I bet it’s a lot of fun to watch as a non citizen !

Not fun, more like... damn this is fucking insane. Like when Rangi first told us the story of Galaxy the cow but his phone fucked it up and it made no sense


Is that thread worth reading? I've avoided it because I hate animals

Nope

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 10287
Location: Tristes Tropiques
Okay cool


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:11 am 
Offline
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 10916
Chris_H_2 wrote:
guys, there are a LOT of votes to count yet in Pennsylvania (and Michigan).




https://www.penncapital-star.com/electi ... -analysis/

_________________
Norris wrote:
lol bi is a piece of shit human being and anyone who engages him in conversation is wasting their time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 3270
Location: August 2020 Poster of the Month
The Dow is going to be up 10,000 tomorrow and I’m going to jizz all over the ceiling.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:16 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41952
Location: Buenos Aires
Rangi Guy wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Strat wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

I bet it’s a lot of fun to watch as a non citizen !

Not fun, more like... damn this is fucking insane. Like when Rangi first told us the story of Galaxy the cow but his phone fucked it up and it made no sense


Is that thread worth reading? I've avoided it because I hate animals

Nope

Disagree!

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Nice Beard
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 29185
Location: Illinois
Bi_3 wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
guys, there are a LOT of votes to count yet in Pennsylvania (and Michigan).




https://www.penncapital-star.com/electi ... -analysis/


Yeah this whole just wait for mail in ballots thing is going to end up being a giant blue mirage.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 27762
verb_to_trust wrote:
Wonder when Trump makes his declaration of victory? If it looks like he's up in PA and has the overall lead?

At this point, Biden doesn’t need PA.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 10287
Location: Tristes Tropiques
Jorge wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Strat wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Man this is all so exciting in a fucked up and masochistic sort of way

I bet it’s a lot of fun to watch as a non citizen !

Not fun, more like... damn this is fucking insane. Like when Rangi first told us the story of Galaxy the cow but his phone fucked it up and it made no sense


Is that thread worth reading? I've avoided it because I hate animals

Nope

Disagree!


Great now it's a close race


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed November 04, 2020 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 15081
Location: Oslo, Norway
5am here, just woke up., Looks like a very exciting election.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11090 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422 ... 555  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 25, 2021 11:38 pm