The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 806 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
See you in another life, brother
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 20, 2012 4:45 pm
Posts: 5900
No, Palin shouldn't have been there if she knew she tested positive. And AOC's a politician/hypocrite. Shocking.

_________________
"I want to see the whole picture--as nearly as I can. I don't want to put on the blinders of 'good and bad,' and limit my vision."-- In Dubious Battle



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 20920
BurtReynolds wrote:
I also have no idea what AOCs beliefs about Covid are, but assuming she's in favor of Covid restrictions but is acting in ways contrary to that belief (like hanging out in public without a mask), then she's a hypocrite.

You never know, there might be dozens of instances of her advocating for masking outdoors postvaccine that no one has bothered to look for and share, because that’s how politics plays out in 2022.

_________________
(patriotic choking noises)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17894
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Sarah Palin was eating indoors at restaurants in New York while COVID positive.

Does that trigger you snowflakes at much as AOC eating outdoors in Florida?

Did the restaurant ask for proof of vax or negative test?

You have to be vaccinated to enter restaurants in NYC. Palin is not vaccinated.

Here’s hoping this is investigated and it’s discovered she is vaccinated, yet publicly says the opposite. So many of those out there.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 7654
Location: in the air tonight
"one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws"

_________________
Dev wrote:
Argo's strategy: Placate your enemies and leave the people defending you out to dry; be alone.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32426
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
spike wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Sarah Palin was eating indoors at restaurants in New York while COVID positive.

Does that trigger you snowflakes at much as AOC eating outdoors in Florida?

Did the restaurant ask for proof of vax or negative test?

You have to be vaccinated to enter restaurants in NYC. Palin is not vaccinated.

Here’s hoping this is investigated and it’s discovered she is vaccinated, yet publicly says the opposite. So many of those out there.

that would be very funny.

_________________
RM's resident disinformation expert.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17894
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Sarah Palin was eating indoors at restaurants in New York while COVID positive.

Does that trigger you snowflakes at much as AOC eating outdoors in Florida?

Did the restaurant ask for proof of vax or negative test?

You have to be vaccinated to enter restaurants in NYC. Palin is not vaccinated.

Here’s hoping this is investigated and it’s discovered she is vaccinated, yet publicly says the opposite. So many of those out there.

that would be very funny.

Are you vaccinated?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32426
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
spike wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Sarah Palin was eating indoors at restaurants in New York while COVID positive.

Does that trigger you snowflakes at much as AOC eating outdoors in Florida?

Did the restaurant ask for proof of vax or negative test?

You have to be vaccinated to enter restaurants in NYC. Palin is not vaccinated.

Here’s hoping this is investigated and it’s discovered she is vaccinated, yet publicly says the opposite. So many of those out there.

that would be very funny.

Are you vaccinated?

Do you want me to lose my credibility with the right?

_________________
RM's resident disinformation expert.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17894
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Sarah Palin was eating indoors at restaurants in New York while COVID positive.

Does that trigger you snowflakes at much as AOC eating outdoors in Florida?

Did the restaurant ask for proof of vax or negative test?

You have to be vaccinated to enter restaurants in NYC. Palin is not vaccinated.

Here’s hoping this is investigated and it’s discovered she is vaccinated, yet publicly says the opposite. So many of those out there.

that would be very funny.

Are you vaccinated?

Do you want me to lose my credibility with the right?

You have credibility?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32426
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
spike wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Sarah Palin was eating indoors at restaurants in New York while COVID positive.

Does that trigger you snowflakes at much as AOC eating outdoors in Florida?

Did the restaurant ask for proof of vax or negative test?

You have to be vaccinated to enter restaurants in NYC. Palin is not vaccinated.

Here’s hoping this is investigated and it’s discovered she is vaccinated, yet publicly says the opposite. So many of those out there.

that would be very funny.

Are you vaccinated?

Do you want me to lose my credibility with the right?

You have credibility?

I'm very respected in the alt-right furry community.

_________________
RM's resident disinformation expert.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 8341
Location: Tristes Tropiques
I bet that's actually true lmao.

_________________
B wrote:
This is our regular warning to stop telling people to kill themselves.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32426
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
I've seen things that no one should see.

_________________
RM's resident disinformation expert.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 7:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17894
After testing positive, Palin returned to the same restaurant “to apologize” and was then seated outdoors for a meal. Neat.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 18696
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Ah, I was misled about Palin's shenanigans.

_________________
Everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 18696
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
But seriously, stay home when you're positive.

_________________
Everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Bammer™
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15307
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Hang on, since when is she allowed to leave Alaska?

_________________
I’m gonna try going without a signature for a while


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17894
Since the lIbErAl MeDiA defamed her.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Bammer™
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15307
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
If it were me I’d never leave my back porch. I’d miss that sweet view of Russia too much.

_________________
I’m gonna try going without a signature for a while


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 13740
Location: Space City
spike wrote:
After testing positive, Palin returned to the same restaurant “to apologize” and was then seated outdoors for a meal. Neat.

A restaurant where, in all likelihood, staff is just not testing when they're feeling a little sick or when they have been exposed in order to keep their shifts in a down month for tips.

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Some of you need to be willing to open your palate up a little bit and stop thinking of things as gross.


Last edited by washing machine on Fri January 28, 2022 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 9:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:21 am
Posts: 2870
I find it really odd that Palin makes the news for this. Even odder, some people seem quite passionate about it.

_________________
Think I’m going to try being kind to everyone a chance.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Bammer™
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15307
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
surfndestroy wrote:
I find it really odd that Palin makes the news for this. Even odder, some people seem quite passionate about it.

It’s lib media sexual frustration because they want her but can’t have her

_________________
I’m gonna try going without a signature for a while


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 806 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri May 20, 2022 12:49 am