The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12982 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456 ... 650  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2017 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 13201
Location: Cumberland, RI
96583UP wrote:
at what point does a military industrial complex related party light a match in this tinder box and get their war


_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2017 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 33347
Location: Mountains
great reference


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 5:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3674
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 5:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 11427
Location: Mining for Tanners
Donald Trump. So hot right now. Donald Trump.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 10:31 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 3549
96583UP wrote:
at what point does a military industrial complex related party light a match in this tinder box and get their war


They don’t want a war where the other side can fight back. They want sell arms to countries filled with black and brown people, killing two birds with one stone.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 20430
Why would he want them if he didn't plan on using them?


_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 3858
dimejinky99 wrote:
Why would he want them if he didn't plan on using them?


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 11487
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Did he actually tweet that the best thing for global warming was nuclear winter?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
Stickman wrote:

He did have some good points.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 33347
Location: Mountains
Quote:
One former official even speculated that Kelly and Secretary of Defense James Mattis have discussed what they would do in the event Trump ordered a nuclear first strike. “Would they tackle him?” the person said


Quote:
Even before Corker’s remarks, some West Wing advisers were worried that Trump’s behavior could cause the Cabinet to take extraordinary Constitutional measures to remove him from office. Several months ago, according to two sources with knowledge of the conversation, former chief strategist Steve Bannon told Trump that the risk to his presidency wasn’t impeachment, but the 25th Amendment—the provision by which a majority of the Cabinet can vote to remove the president. When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, “What’s that?” According to a source, Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.


https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10 ... e-advisers

Maybe he'll just die of a heart attack.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 14134
Quote:
Tomorrow I'm signing something that's going to be incredible (for healthcare). I can sign it myself, I don't need anybody.


:lol: :lol:

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 8804
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
My Trump supporting coworker told me that she thought Hillary Clinton was in a lesbian relationship with her campaign chairwoman, Huma Abedin.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 2:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6913
Strat wrote:
Quote:
One former official even speculated that Kelly and Secretary of Defense James Mattis have discussed what they would do in the event Trump ordered a nuclear first strike. “Would they tackle him?” the person said


Quote:
Even before Corker’s remarks, some West Wing advisers were worried that Trump’s behavior could cause the Cabinet to take extraordinary Constitutional measures to remove him from office. Several months ago, according to two sources with knowledge of the conversation, former chief strategist Steve Bannon told Trump that the risk to his presidency wasn’t impeachment, but the 25th Amendment—the provision by which a majority of the Cabinet can vote to remove the president. When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, “What’s that?” According to a source, Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.


https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10 ... e-advisers

Maybe he'll just die of a heart attack.


yes. someone just needs to give him A LOT of cocaine

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 3549
McParadigm wrote:
Quote:
Tomorrow I'm signing something that's going to be incredible (for healthcare). I can sign it myself, I don't need anybody.


:lol: :lol:



Image

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 14134
It's been such a misery having them in charge that I'd forgotten how funny their stupidity could be.


_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 14134
I wonder how much of 2017 can just be explained by the fact that the mayor of Washington DC is named Bowser.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri October 13, 2017 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 31331
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.

_________________
"anticipation of death is worse than death itself" - Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri October 13, 2017 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 19291
I was skeptical at first, but by the end I thought he executed something pretty great.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri October 13, 2017 3:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 14134
So much for healthcare.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri October 13, 2017 3:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu November 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Posts: 475
McParadigm wrote:
So much for healthcare.


I’m just a nihilist on all this shit anymore. Burn the whole fucking country down, IDGAF. This is what we all deserve, whether you voted for him or not. This is what America deserves for being a bunch of ignorant, self-centered fucktards.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
I mean nothing says libertarian more than talking a lot of shit and then getting your ass kicked in an actual one on one...

Dev wrote:
Clutch rules you dummy.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12982 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456 ... 650  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 6:51 pm