Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: Nintendo Switch

Tue January 14, 2020 4:31 pm

Nah. I have the biggest inner city park in Europe ten minute walk from my house. Criminal if I were to buy a bike Like that

Tue January 14, 2020 8:17 pm

uhhh then why are you going to the gym

Tue January 14, 2020 8:48 pm

probably for things other than bikes?

Tue January 14, 2020 9:01 pm

it is a good place to meet people i guess

Wed January 15, 2020 4:09 am

Back to Cuphead.

Tue January 28, 2020 4:59 pm

The final Ultimate Alliance DLC will be F4 + Dr. Doom. I was hoping for F4 + Silver Surfer. Too bad.

Sat February 01, 2020 2:07 am

CopperTom wrote:The final Ultimate Alliance DLC will be F4 + Dr. Doom. I was hoping for F4 + Silver Surfer. Too bad.

Those ultimate alliance dlc challenges are tough.. I really gotta read up on how I can use the power ups to maximum potential

I was able to unlock all of the first group of guys except morbius.. also got iceman

Sun February 02, 2020 7:17 pm

i got bugs wrote:
CopperTom wrote:The final Ultimate Alliance DLC will be F4 + Dr. Doom. I was hoping for F4 + Silver Surfer. Too bad.

Those ultimate alliance dlc challenges are tough.. I really gotta read up on how I can use the power ups to maximum potential

I was able to unlock all of the first group of guys except morbius.. also got iceman

Really? I beat them all first try.

Mon February 03, 2020 1:49 am

What level u on with who

Mon February 03, 2020 4:57 pm

i got bugs wrote:What level u on with who

My A team is Wolverine, Deadpool, Ghost Rider and either Storm, Magneto or Loki. They're all 50 to 60. I try to play as everyone. I rotate teams every level. I probably played as the DLC1 characters during my unlocking of the DLC2 characters.

Mon February 03, 2020 5:17 pm

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp made me hate the series but I really like the look/colors of that.

Mon February 03, 2020 9:41 pm

CopperTom wrote:

My A team is Wolverine, Deadpool, Ghost Rider and either Storm, Magneto or Loki. They're all 50 to 60. I try to play as everyone. I rotate teams every level. I probably played as the DLC1 characters during my unlocking of the DLC2 characters.

I gotta get loki.. I gotta grind to get higher levels, I don't play it enough.. what part of the game do you use for that??

Mon February 03, 2020 11:24 pm

I've heard a lot of good things about the game if you're interested.

Tue February 04, 2020 4:44 pm

i got bugs wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

I gotta get loki.. I gotta grind to get higher levels, I don't play it enough.. what part of the game do you use for that??

You can play on hard. That gives more XP. Wakanda has a ton of XP - It's so long. Otherwise, those challenges give decent XP too. Personally, i just played through the game a bunch.

Sun February 23, 2020 6:17 pm

The SNES controller is finally back in stock.

Mon March 02, 2020 4:00 am

CopperTom wrote:
i got bugs wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

You can play on hard. That gives more XP. Wakanda has a ton of XP - It's so long. Otherwise, those challenges give decent XP too. Personally, i just played through the game a bunch.

Unlocked gambit.. he was fairly easy.. now in this cable challenge I'm not sure how to even phase the bosses but I really wasn't paying attention to the stipulations

Shuffling a bunch of games but holy shit this volcano part on ori

Mon March 16, 2020 2:04 pm

I finally broke down and bought a switch this weekend. Mrs MF suggested that if we were going to be stuck in the house together for a few weeks we might as well have Mario Kart on hand to ratchet the tension up even higher.

Mon March 16, 2020 2:16 pm

Good choice.

Mon March 16, 2020 2:26 pm

I have a feeling there will be a considerable uptick in Switch sales this month with so many families staying home.

Animal Crossing seems like the perfect game for the time too.

Mon March 16, 2020 7:48 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:I have a feeling there will be a considerable uptick in Switch sales this month with so many families staying home.

Animal Crossing seems like the perfect game for the time too.

I only played the GameCube version. In this new one, if I want to hang out in your town, am I able to travel to someone else's town for a day?
Post a reply