Knights of the old republic

Is now on switch.

Help

Re: Nintendo Switch

Thu November 11, 2021 6:54 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:Knights of the old republic

Is now on switch.

Help

Pro Tip: If you have skill, don't level up your character until you become a Jedi. I think you need to be level 2 to get through a door - other than that, don't. It helps in the long-run.

Thu November 11, 2021 9:53 pm

Diablo 2: Resurrected rules so hard. Top 3 games of all time, and it plays wonderfully on the Switch.

Fri November 12, 2021 4:49 pm

Got Mario Party for kiddo. Good choice. Lots of little fun games for kids. He loves hide and seek. I hate the unavoidably long set up before you can play anything though. Dunno why they can’t make it so you can just turn it on and play mini games right away.

Fri November 12, 2021 7:06 pm

Yeah it's pretty fun

Fri November 12, 2021 10:39 pm

Do you need a lot of people to play mario party or is it fun solo as well

Sat November 13, 2021 12:08 am

i got bugs wrote:Do you need a lot of people to play mario party or is it fun solo as well

No Mario Party game is fun 1 player.

Sat November 13, 2021 12:20 am

You could play it online. I just think this is more of a kids game.

Mon January 31, 2022 8:30 pm

The show is coming out on switch.. hell yeah

Mon January 31, 2022 8:48 pm

already pre-ordered

Mon January 31, 2022 8:51 pm

I hope they can get it running with a suite of every mode and a solid frame rate. They should look to NBA 2k's Switch ports and not EA's FIFA.

Mon January 31, 2022 11:30 pm

I bought that knights of the old republic game. It’s torture. Horrible. Avoid it.

This is what a whole cult in Star Wars fandom built up around?

Jesus fucking Christ it’s crap

Mon January 31, 2022 11:40 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:I hope they can get it running with a suite of every mode and a solid frame rate. They should look to NBA 2k's Switch ports and not EA's FIFA.

2k worth it on the Switch?

Tue February 01, 2022 12:27 am

bada wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:I hope they can get it running with a suite of every mode and a solid frame rate. They should look to NBA 2k's Switch ports and not EA's FIFA.

If you can get it cheap and plan to play it handheld, yes. It's basically the base-PS4 version with
a slightly worse frame rate. You usually can get it for less than $15-20 in the Spring each year.

Tue February 01, 2022 5:18 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
bada wrote:

If you can get it cheap and plan to play it handheld, yes. It's basically the base-PS4 version with
a slightly worse frame rate. You usually can get it for less than $15-20 in the Spring each year.

I love it, I play myteam handheld almost every day

Tue February 01, 2022 5:19 pm

i got bugs wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bada wrote:

It's my go-to for the MyNBA (Franchise) mode.

Mon February 07, 2022 6:18 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
i got bugs wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bada wrote:

It's my go-to for the MyNBA (Franchise) mode.

Got it from Amazon for $20.

Mon February 07, 2022 8:15 pm

I dunno if it's just me but I swear they ramped up the difficulty since the last update

Mon February 07, 2022 8:17 pm

i got bugs wrote:I dunno if it's just me but I swear they ramped up the difficulty since the last update

It depends on the mode/matchup. Like there's a few challenges in MyTeam that are straight up impossible.
Post a reply