Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: Pokemon GO

Thu September 06, 2018 9:13 pm

@SkitchP wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:You dweebs going to get the two new games coming to Switch this fall?

Ill probably get one for each of my kids.

You're a good parent.

Fri September 07, 2018 1:33 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:You dweebs going to get the two new games coming to Switch this fall?

Ill probably get one for each of my kids.

You're a good parent.

I mean I'mma need to start a GoFundMe, but here's to hoping

Sat September 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Yesterday my brother and I were with my six year old nephew and we came upon a Regirock raid. There were about 8 high school kids there plus two other older dudes. The high school kids, along with my brother and I, decided to start a raid, but the other two guys said we should wait, there were like 15 more people coming. We said we're good, you all can do it when they get here. He then said we should "wait for the leader to decide how to split up the groups". Apparently there was a whole discord group showing up. Turns out this "leader" is some 60 year old dude with his wife. We all said "yeah we're good, we're not part of all of that". They proceeded to get pissed at us, even though they had more than enough for their own raid. Is this what Pokemon Go has turned into? Fuck that shit, you gotta be part of a club to do a raid?

Sun September 09, 2018 4:03 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Turns out this "leader" is some 60 year old dude with his wife.

Long beard, walking stick, lots of trainer badges, etc?

Sun September 09, 2018 6:53 pm

What the fuck is a Regirock anyway?

Golem or go home.

Tue September 11, 2018 5:12 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Yesterday my brother and I were with my six year old nephew and we came upon a Regirock raid. There were about 8 high school kids there plus two other older dudes. The high school kids, along with my brother and I, decided to start a raid, but the other two guys said we should wait, there were like 15 more people coming. We said we're good, you all can do it when they get here. He then said we should "wait for the leader to decide how to split up the groups". Apparently there was a whole discord group showing up. Turns out this "leader" is some 60 year old dude with his wife. We all said "yeah we're good, we're not part of all of that". They proceeded to get pissed at us, even though they had more than enough for their own raid. Is this what Pokemon Go has turned into? Fuck that shit, you gotta be part of a club to do a raid?

If these people said they were showing up to this raid in the chat and did it before everyone got there, it would be kind of a dick move

Fri September 14, 2018 8:37 pm

I heard the regionals have a less than 10% hatch rate? That the hell. If I get a Tauros imma be pissed.

Sat September 15, 2018 4:11 am

@SkitchP wrote:I heard the regionals have a less than 10% hatch rate? That the hell. If I get a Tauros imma be pissed.

Seriously. So far all of my 7km eggs are still hatching alolan. I did get an Articuno today, though

Sat September 15, 2018 7:33 pm

Got a Mr. Mime in a hatch today

Wed September 19, 2018 2:12 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Got a Mr. Mime in a hatch today

This is so annoying. I have 5 Mr. Mime and my girlfriend has gotten 5 Kangeskhan.

Wed September 19, 2018 2:47 pm

@SkitchP wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Got a Mr. Mime in a hatch today

This is so annoying. I have 5 Mr. Mime and my girlfriend has gotten 5 Kangeskhan.

yeah same. I have all Mimes and others are getting Kangeskhan or the other one. Just give me one of each and I'll be happy. Also, I've gotten a couple Tauros'. :/

Mon September 24, 2018 5:54 pm

If only you could trade them

Mon October 01, 2018 10:42 am

Deoxsys day

Wed October 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Gen 4 very soon!!! Yesssss

Wed October 10, 2018 8:39 pm

@SkitchP wrote:Gen 4 very soon!!! Yesssss

I can't wait to catch my first Croagunk

Sun October 14, 2018 6:04 pm

@SkitchP wrote:I am excessively sick of these Alohan eggs. At this point on days where I dont go fill all the egg slots, I dont even bother to open gifts so I dont get another one of them. They need to switch those out immediately

Ok, I'm fully on board with this now. Please get rid of them with the Gen 4 update.

Sun October 14, 2018 6:05 pm

also, *Alolan

Mon October 15, 2018 1:51 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:Gen 4 very soon!!! Yesssss

I can't wait to catch my first Croagunk

*Kroagunk

Mon October 15, 2018 1:59 pm

Mecca wrote: