Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: Souls-like Games - Dark Souls/Sekiro/Bloodborne/Elden Ri

Fri April 29, 2022 7:08 pm

Ensign9 wrote:Seems like Souls zealots are up in arms about the mage classes being "easy mode" for Elden Ring. Keep your distance, use summons, and just chip away at the boss with Pebble.

The developers include these items/features for a reason.

Fri April 29, 2022 9:34 pm

tree_ wrote:That's not fun

I find it fun, but also, as the game goes on, you have to adjust. Plenty of bosses don’t really let you just use magic on them that easily.

Fri April 29, 2022 9:44 pm

scrub12 wrote:
tree_ wrote:That's not fun

I find it fun, but also, as the game goes on, you have to adjust. Plenty of bosses don’t really let you just use magic on them that easily.

And not every boss goes down easily with physical damage. I find the game to be very well balanced given all the ways to play.

Sat April 30, 2022 4:53 pm

Not proud but I looked up a video and spent about an hour rune farming last night (option I chose gives you 2,000 every 20 seconds or so). Don't judge me.

Sat April 30, 2022 4:56 pm

I’m at the final boss now. Bosses come fast and furious at the end. Can’t believe I’m about to finish this monster.

Sat April 30, 2022 5:14 pm

Ensign9 wrote:Not proud but I looked up a video and spent about an hour rune farming last night (option I chose gives you 2,000 every 20 seconds or so). Don't judge me.

What’s your secret. I’m hitting a wall and don’t have a lot of free time to play

Sat April 30, 2022 5:59 pm

tree_ wrote:
Ensign9 wrote:Not proud but I looked up a video and spent about an hour rune farming last night (option I chose gives you 2,000 every 20 seconds or so). Don't judge me.

What’s your secret. I’m hitting a wall and don’t have a lot of free time to play

Give us the details.

Sat April 30, 2022 6:00 pm

Yeah I’m just still stuck on that serpent and it’s frustrating

Sat April 30, 2022 8:21 pm

tree_ wrote:Yeah I’m just still stuck on that serpent and it’s frustrating

The most frustrating boss in the game for me. Have you tried summoning a random co op person? Usually they’re legit.

Sat April 30, 2022 8:23 pm

I finally just beat it yay

Sun May 01, 2022 8:12 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:

Give us the details.

Mon May 02, 2022 9:42 am

Just randomly came upon an elevator that took me to a giant, underground area. Very reminiscent of Skyrim. :shock:

Mon May 02, 2022 11:05 am

Ensign9 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:

Give us the details.

I found a spot to farm 11000 runes in about the same time. Upgraded past like level 120 and still getting stuck on bosses

Mon May 02, 2022 11:54 am

Ensign9 wrote:Just randomly came upon an elevator that took me to a giant, underground area. Very reminiscent of Skyrim. :shock:

I thought the same thing when i found that place. It's crazy how much of the map is actually underground

Mon May 02, 2022 2:23 pm

tree_ wrote:I found a spot to farm 11000 runes in about the same time. Upgraded past like level 120 and still getting stuck on bosses

Details???

Mon May 02, 2022 2:26 pm

https://kotaku.com/elden-ring-rune-farm ... 1848806109

Mon May 02, 2022 2:38 pm

Every time I just browse a guide I get overwhelmed by the number of side quests I am missing completely.

Mon May 02, 2022 2:50 pm

tree_ wrote:https://kotaku.com/elden-ring-rune-farm-mohgwyn-palace-varre-fromsoftware-1848806109

:thumbsup:

Mon May 02, 2022 4:21 pm

Ensign9 wrote:Just randomly came upon an elevator that took me to a giant, underground area. Very reminiscent of Skyrim. :shock:

It’s just the beginning too. The underground stuff is great.

Tue May 03, 2022 4:15 pm

That farming spot is legit. At Level 100 now.
Post a reply