Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Animal Crossing New Horizons
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=15376
Page 5 of 12

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Mon April 20, 2020 2:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

Doesn't someone need to visit your island once for you to become "best friends"?

My sister in law came to mine yesterday and got some fruit. I gifted her a ladder.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Mon April 20, 2020 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

yeah that's right. B, we'd have to coordinate our first visits, then become best friends.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Mon April 20, 2020 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

but in my heart you already are, B

Author:  B [ Mon April 20, 2020 2:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
yeah that's right. B, we'd have to coordinate our first visits, then become best friends.


This sounds like some park bathroom meet-up shady shit.

Author:  B [ Sat April 25, 2020 8:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

It seems that because she played first, my 8 year old gets all the offers to expand, like build a shop (is that a thing?). So, she's supposed to donate supplies, but didn't understand that, doesn't collect supplies when she plays, and never told us that this was going on.

Also, weird that I have to teach my 8 year old how a mortgage works.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Sun April 26, 2020 12:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

B wrote:
It seems that because she played first, my 8 year old gets all the offers to expand, like build a shop (is that a thing?). So, she's supposed to donate supplies, but didn't understand that, doesn't collect supplies when she plays, and never told us that this was going on.

Also, weird that I have to teach my 8 year old how a mortgage works.

Get your island together man

Author:  B [ Sun April 26, 2020 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
B wrote:
It seems that because she played first, my 8 year old gets all the offers to expand, like build a shop (is that a thing?). So, she's supposed to donate supplies, but didn't understand that, doesn't collect supplies when she plays, and never told us that this was going on.

Also, weird that I have to teach my 8 year old how a mortgage works.

Get your island together man


It's currently in better shape than my house.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Wed April 29, 2020 10:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

My island is baller. I have a lighthouse, a walking garden, a clifftop park. My house is on its own clifftop. Just need to organize the other houses a little better.

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Wed April 29, 2020 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
My island is baller. I have a lighthouse, a walking garden, a clifftop park. My house is on its own clifftop. Just need to organize the other houses a little better.


Mine is a work in progress, but is shaping up to be quite impressive as well.

Author:  CopperTom [ Wed April 29, 2020 11:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

I just finished putting up the fence + flowers along the northern border. Damn gap for the art barge.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 30, 2020 2:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

My nine year old nephew set his up to be in the southern hemisphere because he thought that's where South Carolina was, lol. But we figured out it's good for both of us. When we visit each other's islands we catch stuff we can't get on our own.

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Thu April 30, 2020 3:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

Yellow Moon < video games

Author:  B [ Thu April 30, 2020 1:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
My island is baller. I have a lighthouse, a walking garden, a clifftop park. My house is on its own clifftop. Just need to organize the other houses a little better.


I must be years away from having the ability to do all this stuff. Not to mention, major capital campaigns are run by an 8 year old.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 30, 2020 3:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

B wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
My island is baller. I have a lighthouse, a walking garden, a clifftop park. My house is on its own clifftop. Just need to organize the other houses a little better.


I must be years away from having the ability to do all this stuff. Not to mention, major capital campaigns are run by an 8 year old.

Nah, it all starts to happen pretty quickly

Author:  CopperTom [ Thu April 30, 2020 7:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
B wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
My island is baller. I have a lighthouse, a walking garden, a clifftop park. My house is on its own clifftop. Just need to organize the other houses a little better.


I must be years away from having the ability to do all this stuff. Not to mention, major capital campaigns are run by an 8 year old.

Nah, it all starts to happen pretty quickly


Ruddo, I've been eyeing up the lighthouse too. How large is it? 4x4?

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 30, 2020 7:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

Yes

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Thu April 30, 2020 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

I really wish there was a way to visualize a potential building on a wider scale. It really bothers me that my houses are slightly misaligned.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 30, 2020 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

Yeah I'd like a straight row but it doesn't work out that way. Same with planting flowers, I can never plant them where I want them

Author:  B [ Sat May 02, 2020 1:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons


Author:  CopperTom [ Sat May 02, 2020 9:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

How do you install walkways or sidewalks?

Page 5 of 12 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/