Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

Mon April 20, 2020 2:31 pm

Doesn't someone need to visit your island once for you to become "best friends"?

My sister in law came to mine yesterday and got some fruit. I gifted her a ladder.

Mon April 20, 2020 2:34 pm

yeah that's right. B, we'd have to coordinate our first visits, then become best friends.

Mon April 20, 2020 2:34 pm

but in my heart you already are, B

Mon April 20, 2020 2:44 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:yeah that's right. B, we'd have to coordinate our first visits, then become best friends.

This sounds like some park bathroom meet-up shady shit.

Sat April 25, 2020 8:04 pm

It seems that because she played first, my 8 year old gets all the offers to expand, like build a shop (is that a thing?). So, she's supposed to donate supplies, but didn't understand that, doesn't collect supplies when she plays, and never told us that this was going on.

Also, weird that I have to teach my 8 year old how a mortgage works.

Sun April 26, 2020 12:12 am

B wrote:It seems that because she played first, my 8 year old gets all the offers to expand, like build a shop (is that a thing?). So, she's supposed to donate supplies, but didn't understand that, doesn't collect supplies when she plays, and never told us that this was going on.

Get your island together man

Sun April 26, 2020 5:58 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
B wrote:It seems that because she played first, my 8 year old gets all the offers to expand, like build a shop (is that a thing?). So, she's supposed to donate supplies, but didn't understand that, doesn't collect supplies when she plays, and never told us that this was going on.

Get your island together man

It's currently in better shape than my house.

Wed April 29, 2020 10:00 pm

My island is baller. I have a lighthouse, a walking garden, a clifftop park. My house is on its own clifftop. Just need to organize the other houses a little better.

Wed April 29, 2020 11:22 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:My island is baller. I have a lighthouse, a walking garden, a clifftop park. My house is on its own clifftop. Just need to organize the other houses a little better.

Mine is a work in progress, but is shaping up to be quite impressive as well.

Wed April 29, 2020 11:32 pm

I just finished putting up the fence + flowers along the northern border. Damn gap for the art barge.

Thu April 30, 2020 2:05 am

My nine year old nephew set his up to be in the southern hemisphere because he thought that's where South Carolina was, lol. But we figured out it's good for both of us. When we visit each other's islands we catch stuff we can't get on our own.

Thu April 30, 2020 3:37 am

Yellow Moon < video games

Thu April 30, 2020 1:59 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:My island is baller. I have a lighthouse, a walking garden, a clifftop park. My house is on its own clifftop. Just need to organize the other houses a little better.

I must be years away from having the ability to do all this stuff. Not to mention, major capital campaigns are run by an 8 year old.

Thu April 30, 2020 3:06 pm

B wrote:

I must be years away from having the ability to do all this stuff. Not to mention, major capital campaigns are run by an 8 year old.

Nah, it all starts to happen pretty quickly

Thu April 30, 2020 7:24 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
B wrote:

Nah, it all starts to happen pretty quickly

Ruddo, I've been eyeing up the lighthouse too. How large is it? 4x4?

Thu April 30, 2020 7:51 pm

Yes

Thu April 30, 2020 8:02 pm

I really wish there was a way to visualize a potential building on a wider scale. It really bothers me that my houses are slightly misaligned.

Thu April 30, 2020 10:02 pm

Yeah I'd like a straight row but it doesn't work out that way. Same with planting flowers, I can never plant them where I want them

Sat May 02, 2020 1:15 pm

Sat May 02, 2020 9:00 pm

How do you install walkways or sidewalks?
Post a reply