Wed September 02, 2020 3:27 am

Here are the QR codes: https://www.denofgeek.com/games/animal- ... ard-signs/

Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

Sat October 17, 2020 2:13 pm

Tue January 26, 2021 3:22 pm

Tue January 26, 2021 3:44 pm

Man, I haven't logged on to this in over a month. There's going to be so many cockroaches in my house and so many weeds around the island to pull.

Tue January 26, 2021 3:51 pm

Yeah, I was in there a couple of days in December and January. There was a lot of clean up to do.

Tue March 02, 2021 12:35 pm

For Ruddo

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/ ... _after_all

Tue March 02, 2021 1:22 pm

I love Mario games, and buy and play all of them. I know this isn't one, but I also saw the news about Mario being included. However, I've always thought this game looked incredibly boring.

Tue March 02, 2021 2:17 pm

Anders wrote:I love Mario games, and buy and play all of them. I know this isn't one, but I also saw the news about Mario being included. However, I've always thought this game looked incredibly boring.

It is. That's why I like it.

Tue March 02, 2021 2:49 pm

I had never played an Animal Crossing game for that exact reason, Anders. But then I played this. It's so incredibly open ended. You're sort of limited by your own creativity and time as to what you get out of it.

Tue March 02, 2021 10:03 pm

I got this for my wife for Christmas and I haven't been able to play the Switch since. She plays this for hours everyday. I had to pull out the Wii U to have something to play.

Wed March 03, 2021 8:36 am

Maybe one day I will try it on a discount. In a way it makes me think of Minecraft, which I own, but have similar thought about.

Fri March 26, 2021 3:50 pm

I was gonna get those fucking Sanrio Amiibo cards for my daughter for Easter, but Target is already sold out. They went on sale at 8am, fuckers!

Fri March 26, 2021 4:19 pm

what's a Sanrio card? Amiibo code on a card?

Fri March 26, 2021 6:24 pm

It's a card with an Amiibo chip imbedded in it. You were supposed to be able to order them for Pick-Up only at Target, but they sold out in seconds and are now going for $50 on eBay (original price $6).

https://www.polygon.com/22352196/acnh-s ... ons-switch

Thu July 22, 2021 5:58 pm

I haven't been to my island since Christmas. I'm getting anxious thinking about all the weeds and how angry the neighbors will be

Wed August 11, 2021 6:47 pm

Last time I was away for a long time, they quoted the exact time back to me.

"Wow! Brandon, I feel like I haven't talked to you in 3 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days!"

Wed August 11, 2021 9:29 pm

Classic Brandon. Fuck that guy.

Fri November 05, 2021 8:10 pm

New major update today as well as DLC available. Guess I'm getting back in to this

Sun November 14, 2021 8:09 pm

:)

Thu December 09, 2021 7:13 pm

I just spent 350,000 bells on a luxury car. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it once they mail it to me.
Post a reply