Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

Sat May 02, 2020 9:17 pm

You have to have the editor you get once ok comes to your island with a three star rating. Then you can buy different permits ( I bought Stone walkway) with your nook miles

Sat May 02, 2020 10:03 pm

Alright, if I play at 8:30 tonight, how exactly do I get to one of your islands?

Mon May 04, 2020 3:45 pm

The May Day maze was fun. More stuff like that, please.

Mon May 04, 2020 9:58 pm

Apparently, if you go to a mystery island at night, pick all the flowers, smash all the rocks, chop all the trees and dig up the stumps, you'll get yourself a tarantula island.

Tue May 05, 2020 12:32 am

Only while tarantula is in season. I think they may be gone and now it's scorpions. I did the tarantula island thing though. Those buggers are hard to catch

Tue May 05, 2020 11:17 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Only while tarantula is in season. I think they may be gone and now it's scorpions. I did the tarantula island thing though. Those buggers are hard to catch

They had a telltale hop for when you should swing your net. Scorpions do not, thought you can inch towards them with your net raised or outrun them

Wed May 06, 2020 3:48 pm

I visited a friend's island last night. We exchanged fruit. He has two double waterfall valleys. It was incredible.

Wed May 06, 2020 5:26 pm

I still need pears and peaches

Wed May 06, 2020 5:30 pm

Man, from everything I've seen about this game on YouTube, I can't figure out why people are playing it. Can someone tell me what the draw is to this game? Doesn't look good.

Wed May 06, 2020 5:32 pm

It's just crafting and world building. It's super relaxing and taps into the imagination a little

Wed May 06, 2020 5:33 pm

I play it to help my kids. I collect raw materials for them and craft stuff for them.
They're just shitty at the boring stuff that moves you forward.

Two of my kids like it b/c they don't like competition and action and fighting.

One hates it b/c there's no antagonist.

Wed May 06, 2020 5:38 pm

Yeah I feel like I need some sort of fighting or competition or an antagonist to enjoy a game. I could be wrong, though.

Thu May 07, 2020 6:03 pm

I lol just think about Tree playing Animal Crossing.

Thu May 07, 2020 6:05 pm

why would you say that .. do you know me? What is it you think it is about me that conflicts with playing animal crossing other than what i just said above?

Thu May 07, 2020 7:36 pm

tree_ wrote:why would you say that .. do you know me? What is it you think it is about me that conflicts with playing animal crossing other than what i just said above?

Really Tree? You've stated your opinion on video games more than just in this thread.

Thu May 07, 2020 7:42 pm

I didn't think you were paying attention.

Fri May 08, 2020 8:11 pm

Any of you have peaches or peach trees? It's the only fruit tree I don't have

Fri May 08, 2020 9:15 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Any of you have peaches or peach trees? It's the only fruit tree I don't have

I got all the fruits.

Sat May 09, 2020 8:23 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Any of you have peaches or peach trees? It's the only fruit tree I don't have

I got all the fruits.

If you plant a piece of fruit, does it grow into a fruit tree?

Sun May 10, 2020 1:19 am

Yes.
Post a reply