Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: The "What Console Should I Buy?" Thread

Thu June 06, 2019 10:02 pm

Outside of TLOU2, I have no interest in another zombie game for the rest of my life. Even the new Jarmusch film is barely making it under my wire of zombie saturation. Zombieland 2 can eat a dick.

Thu June 06, 2019 10:07 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Outside of TLOU2, I have no interest in another zombie game for the rest of my life. Even the new Jarmusch film is barely making it under my wire of zombie saturation. Zombieland 2 can eat a dick.

The genre definitely needs a rest.

Fri July 17, 2020 12:45 pm

XBOX One X and XBOX One Digital have been discontinued. Only the XBOX One S will be manufactured. Microsoft has quickly killed off their old console once their new console is released. On the other hand, I expect Sony to manufacture the PS4 for a few more years.

Fri July 17, 2020 1:38 pm

CopperTom wrote:XBOX One X and XBOX One Digital have been discontinued. Only the XBOX One S will be manufactured. Microsoft has quickly killed off their old console once their new console is released. On the other hand, I expect Sony to manufacture the PS4 for a few more years.

Have they released official sales data lately?

Fri July 17, 2020 2:07 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
CopperTom wrote:XBOX One X and XBOX One Digital have been discontinued. Only the XBOX One S will be manufactured. Microsoft has quickly killed off their old console once their new console is released. On the other hand, I expect Sony to manufacture the PS4 for a few more years.

Have they released official sales data lately?

That's not something I usually check-out. All consoles have been sold out in the US for months. I'm not sure how many they've been producing during that time-frame, though.

Fri July 17, 2020 3:59 pm

With the Lockhart rumored to be coming in pretty cheap, it makes sense to discontinue a few SKU’s and eliminate a little bit of confusion for new buyers. Also their next gen is going to be fully compatible with all the XB1 software and accessories, so it adds up a little more.
Post a reply