Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Thu April 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Can somebody tell me how to get back on the fighting platform once knocked into the abyss?? Seems when I hit an unlock fight the dude hits me off it seconds into the fight, but then when I do this to my opponent he rockets back up every time

Thu April 11, 2019 11:10 pm

i got bugs wrote:Can somebody tell me how to get back on the fighting platform once knocked into the abyss?? Seems when I hit an unlock fight the dude hits me off it seconds into the fight, but then when I do this to my opponent he rockets back up every time

Up B to get back. Or "jump" for some flying characters.

Sat April 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Thx.. if you hit jump then b up you get a nice boost.. getting better, just unlocked sonic n bellmont

Sun May 05, 2019 9:32 pm

In my last 25 lost fights to unlock new characters, I bet I got knocked into the abyss 23 or 24 times, sometimes instantly, sometimes using people with flying ability who just happen to lose their flying ability

Thu May 09, 2019 3:57 pm

I might buy the DLC pack this weekend. Will be a nice reason to come back to this every few months.

Fri May 17, 2019 8:35 pm

DLC purchased. :D

Fri May 17, 2019 9:53 pm

i got bugs wrote:In my last 25 lost fights to unlock new characters, I bet I got knocked into the abyss 23 or 24 times, sometimes instantly, sometimes using people with flying ability who just happen to lose their flying ability

Falling out of the fight is my least favorite part of the game. I would much rather (win) lose in a regular way.

Fri May 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Agreed.. I mean if it happened here n there no biggie, but it almost always happens which is ridiculous

Fri May 17, 2019 10:51 pm

Git gud

Sat May 18, 2019 1:12 am

Eh I heard the sane from my buddy.. it's not about being good it's a cheap shit way to win that makes the game unenjoyable..

If I lose in mk it's not because the floor gave out its because my opponent was the better fighter

Sat May 18, 2019 2:23 am

i got bugs wrote:Eh I heard the sane from my buddy.. it's not about being good it's a cheap shit way to win that makes the game unenjoyable..

If I lose in mk it's not because the floor gave out its because my opponent was the better fighter

I'm just giving you a hard time.

Remember, this series is not designed to be hardcore fighting game. There is a degree of randomness, luck.

Sat May 18, 2019 3:03 am

Figured.. I just wish the degree of luck in the knock off the cliff aspect was less

I've been on a roll tho as of late.. unlocked some new ones but not characters im familiar with.. I choked vs solid snake

Sat May 18, 2019 3:04 am

I love Solid Snake.

Sat May 18, 2019 4:13 am

Yeah I figured he'd be really good

Mon June 03, 2019 11:40 pm

How's this going, bugs? Have you settled on a particular fighter?

Tue June 04, 2019 3:46 am

I'm better.. Kirby mainly so I can avoid falling.. I hardly get unlock fights anymore tho

Wed June 12, 2019 3:40 pm

Thu June 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Banjo is perfect for Smash.

Tue July 30, 2019 9:49 pm

Dragon Quest Hero fighter available today. :thumbsup:

Wed September 04, 2019 10:20 pm

Banjo's available today with another challenger pack coming after the 5th DLC fighter.
Post a reply