The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Video Games

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 111  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zelda Games
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 8:17 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

CopperTom wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dime, you gotta be fusing stuff to your weapons. They become stronger and last longer. Literally anything. But especially stuff that constructs drop, those construct horns, etc. And attach bombs or bokoblin horns to arrows. Makes them way more deadly.

Doing that alright. Even the basic boblikins seem far tougher in this thought and take ages to kill. I could be doing something wrong tho.

Just found myself in hebra. Christ even finding shrines up here is a chore. The sensor is going crazy and nope. And It’s so dark. I’ve turned the contrast on the tv up a lot just to help.

Spent too long up here I’m going Somehwere sunny next. Hebra can go rot

If you have the shrine sensor, pay attention to what it says. When you are close, it will say "shrine below" which means it is in a cave.

How do you get the Shine Sensor? I'm guessing that the Shrines that I'm missing are the ones in caves. I think I need that.

Go to robie the little professor guy. He’ll sort you out for the shrine sensor the travel medallion and the heroes path. All very very handy to have.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 10:49 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

I just did the temple in the desert. That was fun as hell

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 11:10 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

This is me. All these people building crazy zonai machines and I’m trying to build the longest stick

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 12:01 am 
Champion of RM

So I finally made it out to the sky island above Eventide Island. I assumed that there was Raaru's Blessing Shrine. There was not. Instead there was King Gleelock. I wasn't prepared. He killed me a few times and knocked me off the island a few times. Then I remembered Ruddo's (?) post about making a Keese Arrow that homes in. That helped so much. The reward was a Sage's Will.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 3:33 am 

The tip about the eyeball on the arrow is solid gold. Thanks for that Ruddo.
Seems to work with any eyeball too even a regular keese eyeball so it’s a brilliant tip.

Does anyone know what the dandelions are about? I cut one by accident and a little floating seed popped out. Caught it thinking it was a korok but no dice

Another thing we’re meant to be collecting? I’ve seen a good few of them around now

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 3:41 am 

Still haven’t seen any dungeons or sages.

Did stumble upon a whole new quest. Something about the blessing statues that give you the hearts and stamina. They’re asking me to go find their ‘mother’ one or main one.
Not ready to do that lads.
The one in the emergency shelter still works fine, none of the others do though (I’ve only tried two others to be fair)

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 4:04 am 
The Master

Looking forward to traveling this summer and playing this some more.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 4:40 am 
Champion of RM

dimejinky99 wrote:
Seems to work with any eyeball too even a regular keese eyeball so it’s a brilliant tip.

Does anyone know what the dandelions are about? I cut one by accident and a little floating seed popped out. Caught it thinking it was a korok but no dice

Another thing we’re meant to be collecting? I’ve seen a good few of them around now

Dandelions are Koruks. Blow them. You must examine it (A button) before it touches the ground.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 5:36 am 

CopperTom wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Dandelions are Koruks. Blow them. You must examine it (A button) before it touches the ground.

Shit. I didn’t. Will from now on thanks

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 7:48 am 

So I’ve
52 shrines (are the ones you don’t complete counted?)
20 lightroots
And 51 koroks

I’m a dumbass. I just figured out you have to use ascend on those korok tree stumps you see on ceilings.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 11:23 am 

dimejinky99 wrote:

Did stumble upon a whole new quest. Something about the blessing statues that give you the hearts and stamina. They’re asking me to go find their ‘mother’ one or main one.
The one in the emergency shelter still works fine, none of the others do though (I’ve only tried two others to be fair)

The sages are what you get when completing temples. There aren’t any dungeons really. You get the sages by completing the four temples. You should have one if you defeated the one in the sky. It’s the bird dude that blows extra wind for you.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 11:49 am 
Champion of RM

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

The sages are what you get when completing temples. There aren’t any dungeons really. You get the sages by completing the four temples. You should have one if you defeated the one in the sky. It’s the bird dude that blows extra wind for you.

Sage's Will are an item. I have 4. I assume there are 16. They upgrade your helpers.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 12:11 pm 

Pro tip. There is a sages will underneath the shrines in those round balls in the sky

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 12:28 pm 
Champion of RM

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Pro tip. There is a sages will underneath the shrines in those round balls in the sky

How do you get underneath?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 12:40 pm 

You have to align the opening right and then jump out and glide in. Align the opening so the top half of the opening allows the floor you are on to have access to the outside and the bottom half will allow the access you need.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 12:50 pm 
Champion of RM

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
You have to align the opening right and then jump out and glide in. Align the opening so the top half of the opening allows the floor you are on to have access to the outside and the bottom half will allow the access you need.

I never thought of exploring there.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 1:03 pm 
Rank This Poster

I need to go on a hunt for cool down food, a flute, n those fireball fruit things that attach to your arrows

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 3:48 pm 

I just looked up what you were talking about Ruddo. Holy shit I haven’t even made a tiny dent in this game. I do have the little chick thing flying around after me n it’s more annoying than useful tbh but shit. I better get my act together and do the three other main missions and get exploring up there.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 5:58 pm 

dimejinky99 wrote:
I just looked up what you were talking about Ruddo. Holy shit I haven’t even made a tiny dent in this game. I do have the little chick thing flying around after me n it’s more annoying than useful tbh but shit. I better get my act together and do the three other main missions and get exploring up there.

that "little chick thing" is very helpful when gliding long distances. It'll give you big boosts, especially up in the sky. you can turn them off any time in your items menu, but I use that one a lot when flying around.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 8:23 pm 

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

that "little chick thing" is very helpful when gliding long distances. It'll give you big boosts, especially up in the sky. you can turn them off any time in your items menu, but I use that one a lot when flying around.

She is helpful.

I just got to forge island. That shrine is so fuckin cool!
Nightmare getting to it tho. Save your game right before you jump!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 111  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Video Games