The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Video Games

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 54  Next
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Games / Gaming News
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:25 pm 
Champion of RM

Everything from the rumor mill is Zelda is not a 2020 release. Nintendo will need a big fall release. It would be awesome if Pikmin will be released in the fall. Wasn't this Pikmin teased before the Switch was even released. I mean of modern Nintendo franchises, isn't Pikmin, Mario Kart and StarFox the only franchises not to have an original Switch release yet? Poor Metroid too, but that franchise is in some sort of development hell. Or the Mario Remaster(s) could be coming in the fall.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:49 pm 
The Master

CopperTom wrote:
Everything from the rumor mill is Zelda is not a 2020 release. Nintendo will need a big fall release. It would be awesome if Pikmin will be released in the fall. Wasn't this Pikmin teased before the Switch was even released. I mean of modern Nintendo franchises, isn't Pikmin, Mario Kart and StarFox the only franchises not to have an original Switch release yet? Poor Metroid too, but that franchise is in some sort of development hell. Or the Mario Remaster(s) could be coming in the fall.

My guess is that the Mario Remaster is their big fall game. I've also heard rumors of a Mario Kart 9 release, but I don't think that is really happening.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:25 pm 
Champion of RM

Monkey_Driven wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

My guess is that the Mario Remaster is their big fall game. I've also heard rumors of a Mario Kart 9 release, but I don't think that is really happening.

Mario Remaster would be Mario 64, Galaxy 1 and Galaxy 2 in one game? I'd probably pass on that since I did 100% of all objectives in those games. I'd rather a new Mario Kart.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:34 pm 
The Master

CopperTom wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

Mario Remaster would be Mario 64, Galaxy 1 and Galaxy 2 in one game? I'd probably pass on that since I did 100% of all objectives in those games. I'd rather a new Mario Kart.

The rumor was Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy 1. Not sure about Galaxy 2. Also, a separate port of Super Mario 3D World was mentioned too.

If they have three of those 3D Marios running in the Odyssey engine I feel like it will be the best collection of games in one case since Orange Box. Maybe even since Super Mario Bros: All-Stars.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:07 pm 
Rank This Poster

What is paper Mario exactly

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:08 pm 
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Monkey_Driven wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

The rumor was Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy 1. Not sure about Galaxy 2. Also, a separate port of Super Mario 3D World was mentioned too.

If they have three of those 3D Marios running in the Odyssey engine I feel like it will be the best collection of games in one case since Orange Box. Maybe even since Super Mario Bros: All-Stars.

that would just be fantastic.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:46 pm 
Champion of RM

i got bugs wrote:
What is paper Mario exactly

RPG

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:48 pm 
Champion of RM

Monkey_Driven wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

Sign me up if they include Galaxy 1.5 or whatever it was going to be called.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:03 am 
Future Drummer

The GameCube Paper Mario was one of my favorite games ever so I'm actually very excited for this.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:13 am 
Champion of RM

Orpheus wrote:
The GameCube Paper Mario was one of my favorite games ever so I'm actually very excited for this.

I beat it within the past year. Is Thousand Year Door considered the best Paper Mario?

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:21 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

CopperTom wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

I beat it within the past year. Is Thousand Year Door considered the best Paper Mario?

It's my favorite

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:26 pm 
Future Drummer

CopperTom wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

I think so. So charming and well-designed. All the characters you get in your party are awesome too.

PostPosted: Fri June 12, 2020 10:35 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

A new Samurai Jack game this summer! Fond memories of the one that came out on Gamecube back in the day.

PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 5:39 pm 
Production Police

Cyberpunk delayed until mid-November

PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 5:53 pm 
Rank This Poster

bada wrote:
A new Samurai Jack game this summer! Fond memories of the one that came out on Gamecube back in the day.

I saw this.. is it basically a platformer??

PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 6:15 pm 
The Master

tragabigzanda wrote:

Simultaneous current gen/next gen release I bet.

PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 6:17 pm 
Production Police

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

Simultaneous current gen/next gen release I bet.

Probably. Their official reason is that the game is done, but they want to work out any bugs. Assuming there are some new ones popping up on PS5?

PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 6:22 pm 
The Master

Did they say an official date? Might be waiting to announce until the XBox and PS5 dates are official.

PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 6:28 pm 
Production Police

11/19

PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 6:50 pm 
The Master

tragabigzanda wrote:
11/19

Interesting!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 54  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Video Games