Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: What are you playing?

Fri May 25, 2018 12:14 pm

i started playing Thief on PS4 this morning. it's been on my backlog for ages, i think i bought it on a PSN sale for $5. stealth in 1st person is weird. not sure i'm feeling it yet but i'm only about an hour in.

Fri May 25, 2018 3:42 pm

Just picked up Dark Souls remastered. Looking forward to diving into it again. It will be at 60 frames per second this time.

Fri May 25, 2018 3:47 pm

jwfocker wrote:Just picked up Dark Souls remastered. Looking forward to diving into it again. It will be at 60 frames per second this time.

I've never played the Dark Souls games. How highly would you recommend this to a guy who can't continue playing the great Bloodborne more than half way through cause of the aesthetics?

Fri May 25, 2018 3:49 pm

tree_ wrote:
jwfocker wrote:Just picked up Dark Souls remastered. Looking forward to diving into it again. It will be at 60 frames per second this time.

I've never played the Dark Souls games. How highly would you recommend this to a guy who can't continue playing the great Bloodborne more than half way through cause of the aesthetics?

Cuz of the aesthetics? I would suggest looking up some clips of dark souls remastered but it sounds like you won't like it.

Fri May 25, 2018 3:51 pm

jwfocker wrote:
tree_ wrote:

Cuz of the aesthetics? I would suggest looking up some clips of dark souls remastered but it sounds like you won't like it.

Yeah too dark and depressing. I was just waiting for an area that changed things up with sunshine and green grass and shit...

Fri May 25, 2018 4:11 pm

tree_ wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
tree_ wrote:

Yeah too dark and depressing. I was just waiting for an area that changed things up with sunshine and green grass and shit...

Stay away from Dark Souls.

Sat May 26, 2018 2:55 am

Mario Kart 8 on the Switch.

I just smoked my bitchass 5-year-old daughter.

Sat May 26, 2018 2:59 am

I almost bought a Switch yesterday. I dont know if I can hold out much longer.

Sat May 26, 2018 11:55 am

DUDES!

Breath of the Wild is staggeringly great.

This is everything I ever wanted in a game.

Sat May 26, 2018 6:01 pm

run2death wrote:DUDES!

Yup. How far are you?

Sat May 26, 2018 6:34 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:I almost bought a Switch yesterday. I dont know if I can hold out much longer.

Do it. I'll play with you.

Sat May 26, 2018 6:34 pm

I'm playing Madden. Oh no.

Mon May 28, 2018 6:36 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:
run2death wrote:DUDES!

Yup. How far are you?

I had just made it to Kakariko and Hateno when I posted this.

Spent several hours today getting through the first real dungeon (Vah Ruta).

About midday today, I finally got the knack of using the left D-pad to switch between weapons instead of going into the inventory screen.

Mon May 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Finding all the shrines is a lot of fun. Really shows you how detailed the whole world is. Breath of the Wild is the best since Ocarina

Mon May 28, 2018 2:25 pm

I'm looking forward to picking this up. I'm thinking of doing a sorceries/pyromancies playthrough. The first time around I was an unkillable lug wielding a Zweihander.

What build are you opting for?

Tue May 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Ello Sailor wrote:

I'm looking forward to picking this up. I'm thinking of doing a sorceries/pyromancies playthrough. The first time around I was an unkillable lug wielding a Zweihander.

What build are you opting for?

Oh good move. The two handed long sword approach crushed.

It's been so long I'm just running around, getting use to the game again. For now, I'm going with a high strength, sword and shield style, while gradually working toward a faith build.

Tue May 29, 2018 3:18 pm

Kind of excited to start Titanfall 2's campaign today. Heard a lot of great things.

Tue May 29, 2018 8:44 pm

My kids are begging me to buy Splatoon 2.

Tue May 29, 2018 8:49 pm

run2death wrote:My kids are begging me to buy Splatoon 2.

It is pretty fun, like the original

Tue May 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Yeah, I played the hell out of Splatoon 2. Great game.
Post a reply