Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

What are you playing?
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=11756
Page 2 of 19

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Tue May 15, 2018 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I have to be honest, since I started God of War I haven't had really any desire to go back to Far Cry 5.

I don't have a new game, and even I am struggling to complete Far Cry 5.


It's a competent game, it's just missing something.

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Tue May 15, 2018 4:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I have to be honest, since I started God of War I haven't had really any desire to go back to Far Cry 5.

I don't have a new game, and even I am struggling to complete Far Cry 5.


It's a competent game, it's just missing something.

I'm like 1/3 of the way through and already way OP, and the story is not enough to keep me going. Again, fun to zone out for an hour, but at this rate I'll never finish it.

Author:  Rangi Guy [ Wed May 16, 2018 2:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Although not really much in the way of gameplay - fuck me Batman Arkham VR is a beautiful game. I'll probably be going back to this a few times just to play around in that universe a bit more. Also - Superhot VR is heaps of fun!

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Wed May 16, 2018 2:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Rangi Guy wrote:
Although not really much in the way of gameplay - fuck me Batman Arkham VR is a beautiful game. I'll probably be going back to this a few times just to play around in that universe a bit more. Also - Superhot VR is heaps of fun!


What VR rig are you using?

Author:  Rangi Guy [ Wed May 16, 2018 3:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Although not really much in the way of gameplay - fuck me Batman Arkham VR is a beautiful game. I'll probably be going back to this a few times just to play around in that universe a bit more. Also - Superhot VR is heaps of fun!


What VR rig are you using?

HP Mixed Reality

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Thu May 17, 2018 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Although not really much in the way of gameplay - fuck me Batman Arkham VR is a beautiful game. I'll probably be going back to this a few times just to play around in that universe a bit more. Also - Superhot VR is heaps of fun!


What VR rig are you using?

HP Mixed Reality


How is it?

Author:  Rangi Guy [ Thu May 17, 2018 8:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Although not really much in the way of gameplay - fuck me Batman Arkham VR is a beautiful game. I'll probably be going back to this a few times just to play around in that universe a bit more. Also - Superhot VR is heaps of fun!


What VR rig are you using?

HP Mixed Reality


How is it?

So far I'm really digging it - it's pretty immersive. Still figuring out the controls as I'll sometimes be part way through a game, press something and end up staring at the virtual desktop unsure how to get back etc.... and there'll be times where you need to pick up an object and it's been positioned just under the floor so you can't get to it, but other then these small gripes - it's pretty damn cool

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Fri May 18, 2018 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Although not really much in the way of gameplay - fuck me Batman Arkham VR is a beautiful game. I'll probably be going back to this a few times just to play around in that universe a bit more. Also - Superhot VR is heaps of fun!


What VR rig are you using?

HP Mixed Reality


How is it?

So far I'm really digging it - it's pretty immersive. Still figuring out the controls as I'll sometimes be part way through a game, press something and end up staring at the virtual desktop unsure how to get back etc.... and there'll be times where you need to pick up an object and it's been positioned just under the floor so you can't get to it, but other then these small gripes - it's pretty damn cool


I really want to try a nice VR setup. Glad you're enjoying it.

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Fri May 18, 2018 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Although not really much in the way of gameplay - fuck me Batman Arkham VR is a beautiful game. I'll probably be going back to this a few times just to play around in that universe a bit more. Also - Superhot VR is heaps of fun!


What VR rig are you using?

HP Mixed Reality


How is it?

So far I'm really digging it - it's pretty immersive. Still figuring out the controls as I'll sometimes be part way through a game, press something and end up staring at the virtual desktop unsure how to get back etc.... and there'll be times where you need to pick up an object and it's been positioned just under the floor so you can't get to it, but other then these small gripes - it's pretty damn cool


I really want to try a nice VR setup. Glad you're enjoying it.

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Fri May 18, 2018 2:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze on Switch

I realized I had a lot of Switch gaming in my future this summer and decided to upgrade my Wii U version.

Author:  tree_ [ Sat May 19, 2018 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Beyond two souls. Holy shit this game is annoying/boring.

Author:  tree_ [ Sat May 19, 2018 7:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

It's getting better. Some moments and graphics are amazing but it's mostly bad so far.

Author:  i got bugs [ Tue May 22, 2018 4:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Was gonna dl nba playgrounds 2 tonite but it got pushed back

Mutherfucker

Author:  Rangi Guy [ Tue May 22, 2018 5:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Thinking about getting the VR version of Doom, but not sure if I'm 100% sold yet

Author:  tree_ [ Tue May 22, 2018 5:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Rangi Guy wrote:
Thinking about getting the VR version of Doom, but not sure if I'm 100% sold yet

Very unappealing to me. Too much fast paced movement. I'd probably vomit every 5 min

Author:  Rangi Guy [ Tue May 22, 2018 5:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

tree_ wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Thinking about getting the VR version of Doom, but not sure if I'm 100% sold yet

Very unappealing to me. Too much fast paced movement. I'd probably vomit every 5 min

Haven't had any real issues like that so far. The weirdest feeling was being in an open lift and seeing the everything around me going up, but knowing in my head that I'm not actually moving

Author:  tree_ [ Tue May 22, 2018 5:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

Rangi Guy wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Thinking about getting the VR version of Doom, but not sure if I'm 100% sold yet

Very unappealing to me. Too much fast paced movement. I'd probably vomit every 5 min

Haven't had any real issues like that so far. The weirdest feeling was being in an open lift and seeing the everything around me going up, but knowing in my head that I'm not actually moving

Are you prone to motion sickness? I am...

Author:  Rangi Guy [ Tue May 22, 2018 5:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

tree_ wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Thinking about getting the VR version of Doom, but not sure if I'm 100% sold yet

Very unappealing to me. Too much fast paced movement. I'd probably vomit every 5 min

Haven't had any real issues like that so far. The weirdest feeling was being in an open lift and seeing the everything around me going up, but knowing in my head that I'm not actually moving

Are you prone to motion sickness? I am...

Nah - I'm usually pretty tip top with that stuff, but certain movements set me off

Author:  tree_ [ Tue May 22, 2018 5:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

I get motion sickness just walking around sometimes...

Author:  Ello Sailor [ Fri May 25, 2018 2:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you playing?

I'm balls deep in Starcraft 2 after a ~4 year hiatus. Blizzard knows how to polish a game. It's so well made!

Page 2 of 19 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/