Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: What are you playing?

Fri August 12, 2022 8:29 pm

Two Point Campus is so dumb but I can’t stop playing it.

Wed August 31, 2022 5:16 am

Inside

Haven't played it since the week it was released several years ago.

Wed August 31, 2022 11:45 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:Inside

Haven't played it since the week it was released several years ago.

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Wed August 31, 2022 12:08 pm

I picked No Man's Sky over the weekend and so far I'm really enjoying it. Hello Games have added an insane amount of content.

Sat September 03, 2022 6:09 pm

Started Immortals Fenyx Rising on Gamepass. Pretty fun. The art style wasn’t what I expected from a Ubisoft game but I dig it.

Sun September 04, 2022 2:16 am

Replaying The Last Of Us Part II, what an amazing game. Can't wait to play the Part I remake...

Wed September 07, 2022 6:12 pm

I was hearing great things about this, but decided to give Limbo a shot first. I thought it was ok, but it was a bit slow for my liking, and I gave up after about an hour.

But today I started Inside and, man, it moves a lot faster than Limbo and has more refined mechanics. Big fan of this.

Wed September 07, 2022 6:59 pm

Simple Torture wrote:

I was hearing great things about this, but decided to give Limbo a shot first. I thought it was ok, but it was a bit slow for my liking, and I gave up after about an hour.

But today I started Inside and, man, it moves a lot faster than Limbo and has more refined mechanics. Big fan of this.

It's incredible. Very much enjoyed this second playthrough.

Tue September 13, 2022 4:37 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:

It's incredible. Very much enjoyed this second playthrough.

I don't know if I'll ever get to a second playthrough, but this was a super cool game. I can't believe it started with just running through the woods.

Wed September 14, 2022 2:37 am

Switching back to Jedi Fallen Order after finishing Inside. I'm not really that into this, but I think I'm more than halfway through, so I feel like I have to finish it.

Wed September 14, 2022 5:07 pm

Deathloop about to drop on Xbox so going to play that, but Immortals Fenyx Rising is way more fun than I thought it would be and not at all what I expected.

Wed September 14, 2022 6:27 pm

scrub12 wrote:Deathloop about to drop on Xbox so going to play that, but Immortals Fenyx Rising is way more fun than I thought it would be and not at all what I expected.

I loved it.

Thu September 15, 2022 2:50 am

Finished Jedi Fallen Order tonight.

For something completely different, trying Citizen Sleeper next.

Thu September 15, 2022 3:26 pm

scrub12 wrote:Deathloop about to drop on Xbox so going to play that, but Immortals Fenyx Rising is way more fun than I thought it would be and not at all what I expected.

This morning it was officially announced that Deathloop will be on Game Pass on 9/20

Tue September 20, 2022 6:07 pm

Simple Torture wrote:For something completely different, trying Citizen Sleeper next.

This is scratching an itch I've had since I finished Disco Elysium for an RPG with lots to do and a deep story behind it; I've only played about an hour but I really like it. The biggest downside is that there's no voice acting, so it's a loooooooot a reading.

Tue September 20, 2022 6:26 pm

Cyberpunk. Haven't been able to get into a groove due to some disrupted weeks of play.

Tue September 27, 2022 3:29 pm

Simple Torture wrote:

This morning it was officially announced that Deathloop will be on Game Pass on 9/20

This game is a lot of fun. Really like the aesthetic.

Tue September 27, 2022 3:34 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:For something completely different, trying Citizen Sleeper next.

This is scratching an itch I've had since I finished Disco Elysium for an RPG with lots to do and a deep story behind it; I've only played about an hour but I really like it. The biggest downside is that there's no voice acting, so it's a loooooooot a reading.

This game started out really fun, but my character became supercharged after only a couple of hours of playing, so all of the challenge and chance of the whole thing melted away, and I didn't feel like the story held up after too long. I reached one of the endings, and you have the chance to keep playing and complete other quests and do the DLC, but I just don't feel invested enough for it.

Going to try Tunic next!

Wed September 28, 2022 12:24 am

The Last of Us Part I 'Remake'. Despite the (mostly) justified rumblings about the price tag, god damn does this game look and feel good. For anyone who's a fan of this game, it's absolutely worth playing for an inevitably reduced price tag around the holidays....

Wed September 28, 2022 2:36 pm

Revelator wrote:The Last of Us Part I 'Remake'. Despite the (mostly) justified rumblings about the price tag, god damn does this game look and feel good. For anyone who's a fan of this game, it's absolutely worth playing for an inevitably reduced price tag around the holidays....

i think i'll plan on that
Post a reply