The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Video Games




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 29  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Fri June 29, 2018 3:58 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17581
Location: Mizzou
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I want there to be a Mario Odyssey 2 so bad. Get nuts with it (similar to Galaxy 2). Maybe that is why there was no new levels in the DLC.
A new one would be superfluous. DLC levels should happen.


Did you not play Galaxy 2? That game is an all-timer.
I did not. I missed the wii and wiiU generations.


Dude. Galaxy 2 is incredible.
Well, ... I have no way of playing it, so...


First of all, you should find a one.

Second of all, it is an excellent example how you can really expand upon a core game in some innovative and engaging ways.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Fri June 29, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 9795
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
OK, yeah... I'm broke now but one day I will keep my eye out for a chance to play it.

_________________
signacheur


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 1:36 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17581
Location: Mizzou
World Cup inspired me to fire up Rocket League again. What a gem of a game.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 3:18 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 9795
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Monkey_Driven wrote:
World Cup inspired me to fire up Rocket League again. What a gem of a game.
I never played it. What's it about?

_________________
signacheur


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 9816
I was thinking about getting Owlboy...probably on the Switch. Anyone play it on any platform?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 4:44 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17581
Location: Mizzou
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
World Cup inspired me to fire up Rocket League again. What a gem of a game.
I never played it. What's it about?


Seriously?!

It's the best sports game of the past 5-10 years. It is RC cars playing soccer. Really easy to pick up and play. Difficult to master. Matches are short and fun. Online is seamless and smooth. Check it out on Switch or PS4. I have it on both. We can play online sometime.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25573
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
World Cup inspired me to fire up Rocket League again. What a gem of a game.
I never played it. What's it about?


Seriously?!

It's the best sports game of the past 5-10 years. It is RC cars playing soccer. Really easy to pick up and play. Difficult to master. Matches are short and fun. Online is seamless and smooth. Check it out on Switch or PS4. I have it on both. We can play online sometime.

:thumbsup: We played with a few local matches with our buddy and his daughters after dinner last night and had lots of fun.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 9795
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
I'm broke and can't afford it. I might get it when I can afford it.

_________________
signacheur


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 5:30 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17581
Location: Mizzou
tree_ wrote:
I'm broke and can't afford it. I might get it when I can afford it.


Sell your body...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 5:36 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 9795
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I'm broke and can't afford it. I might get it when I can afford it.


Sell your body...
Nah I'll just wait til my wife gets a job

_________________
signacheur


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 6:52 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17581
Location: Mizzou
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I'm broke and can't afford it. I might get it when I can afford it.


Sell your body...
Nah I'll just wait til my wife gets a job


What system do you think you would get it for? PS4 version obviously runs better and has a more robust online experience.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 6:53 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 9795
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I'm broke and can't afford it. I might get it when I can afford it.


Sell your body...
Nah I'll just wait til my wife gets a job


What system do you think you would get it for? PS4 version obviously runs better and has a more robust online experience.
I suppose I'll go with this one, then.

_________________
signacheur


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Tue July 03, 2018 3:55 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17581
Location: Mizzou
Playing Shovel Knight's Plague Knight content. Different mechanics. Getting used to them.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Tue July 03, 2018 9:41 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17581
Location: Mizzou
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I'm broke and can't afford it. I might get it when I can afford it.


Sell your body...
Nah I'll just wait til my wife gets a job


What system do you think you would get it for? PS4 version obviously runs better and has a more robust online experience.
I suppose I'll go with this one, then.


It's on sale this week for like $11.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Tue July 03, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 9795
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Wheeweeee I don't know

_________________
signacheur


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Tue July 03, 2018 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5855
Location: A Dark Place
Rocket League or Hollow Knight?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Tue July 03, 2018 10:13 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17581
Location: Mizzou
run2death wrote:
Rocket League or Hollow Knight?


Rocket League has more replayability. I'm only a few hours into Hollow Knight but I would choose Rocket League.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Wed July 04, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Posts: 2466
Got bloodstained, really neat.. it's basically a new cv1

What's this hollow knight?? Saw it in the store.. shovel knight add on??


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Wed July 04, 2018 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5855
Location: A Dark Place
Monkey_Driven wrote:
run2death wrote:
Rocket League or Hollow Knight?


Rocket League has more replayability. I'm only a few hours into Hollow Knight but I would choose Rocket League.


Thanks! Just bought it, my son and I are gonna play after he finishes another 27 rounds of Fortnite.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing?
PostPosted: Wed July 04, 2018 5:53 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17581
Location: Mizzou
run2death wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
run2death wrote:
Rocket League or Hollow Knight?


Rocket League has more replayability. I'm only a few hours into Hollow Knight but I would choose Rocket League.


Thanks! Just bought it, my son and I are gonna play after he finishes another 27 rounds of Fortnite.



Your son is going to love it. Play it offline a bit to get the hang of the physics and gameplay. It is really straightforward.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 29  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Video Games


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Monkey_Driven and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu March 21, 2019 4:03 pm