Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: What are you playing?

Wed February 17, 2021 7:34 pm

Anders wrote:Is it a good game?

It's the 2nd best game for PS4 imo, after RDR2. Fantastic tactical combat, great story, cool world and sidequests. They did a great job designing the robots.

Wed February 17, 2021 10:02 pm

Did you play through the expansion stuff? It's like a complete game in itself.

Wed February 17, 2021 11:40 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Did you play through the expansion stuff? It's like a complete game in itself.

I played Frozen Wilds, can't remember if there was another one.

Mon February 22, 2021 3:59 pm

Concrete Genie was a perfect palette cleanser after Assassin's Creed, short and creative/charming. Very easy, enjoyable platinum.

Started Bowser's Fury last night.

Tue February 23, 2021 1:37 pm

Bugsnax

Wed February 24, 2021 4:03 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:Bugsnax

This game is so charming and silly.

Thu February 25, 2021 4:34 am

Playing through Prey again, doing New Game+. I feel like this game is so incredibly good and slept on. Honestly might be better than any other immersive sim in terms of pure moment-to-moment gameplay. The spacewalking is incredible, the secrets are incredible. I wish more people would play this game.

Thu February 25, 2021 4:43 am

Orpheus wrote:Playing through Prey again, doing New Game+. I feel like this game is so incredibly good and slept on. Honestly might be better than any other immersive sim in terms of pure moment-to-moment gameplay. The spacewalking is incredible, the secrets are incredible. I wish more people would play this game.

I'd like to come back to this someday. Played the first hour or so and it didn't grab me.

Thu February 25, 2021 4:54 am

I was actually the same way and then it became Bioshock in space and I was totally hooked. It's definitely a weird start though.

Thu February 25, 2021 5:16 am

Orpheus wrote:I was actually the same way and then it became Bioshock in space and I was totally hooked. It's definitely a weird start though.

Good to know.

Thu February 25, 2021 4:48 pm

Started Dirt 5 and the first song to come on was “Who Ever Said”. Didn’t expect that.

Thu February 25, 2021 4:50 pm

scrub12 wrote:Started Dirt 5 and the first song to come on was “Who Ever Said”. Didn’t expect that.

I bet!

Thu February 25, 2021 4:52 pm

Cool. Never played a Dirt. Any good?

Sun February 28, 2021 5:07 pm

tree_ wrote:Cool. Never played a Dirt. Any good?

Put some good time into it this weekend and really enjoying it but its no Forza. The car customization is pretty weak. Only playing it because it got added to Game Pass, but its a solid game.

Sat March 06, 2021 8:35 pm

Remnant (PS4)

id: alexandre_btu

Sat March 06, 2021 10:37 pm

psychobain wrote:Remnant (PS4)

I want to give this a try too. Deciding between Dark Souls Remastered, Remnant, or Arkham Asylum (replay).

Sun March 07, 2021 3:27 am

Are you insane? Souls. Always Souls.

Sun March 07, 2021 3:33 am

Ello Sailor wrote:Are you insane? Souls. Always Souls.

We're expecting a baby sometime in the next month or so. Not sure I'm ready to take on both at the same time.

Sun March 07, 2021 4:34 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:
psychobain wrote:Remnant (PS4)

I want to give this a try too. Deciding between Dark Souls Remastered, Remnant, or Arkham Asylum (replay).

DS is prob better, but im enjoying Remnant

It has a Lot of DS elements

Tue March 09, 2021 7:44 pm

I picked up Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove from a Humble Bundle a little while back and my daughter has been enjoying watching me play it. I don't really okay video games much anymore, but this one is casual enough that I can pick it up and play for a while until I have to go do other things, and I can come back later when the mood strikes. It plays pretty nicely as a callback to the original game.
Post a reply