Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: God of War (PS4)

Sat July 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Are the maze n fire challenges essential to beat the valks?? Or do you build yourself up in other ways??

Sun July 15, 2018 1:45 pm

i got bugs wrote:Are the maze n fire challenges essential to beat the valks?? Or do you build yourself up in other ways??

Essential? No. Necessary? Yes. There are Valkyries in both locations.

Tue August 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Update out. Plus mode and other features.

Tue August 21, 2018 5:43 pm

After putting in a couple late night hours last night, I'm gonna put this stake in the ground: Injustice 2 is an A+ title. Thanks to user i got bugs for the rec. :nice:

Tue August 21, 2018 5:46 pm

Irrelevant.

Tue August 21, 2018 7:29 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:After putting in a couple late night hours last night, I'm gonna put this stake in the ground: Injustice 2 is an A+ title. Thanks to user i got bugs for the rec. :nice:

Might be my overall #1 fighting game ever.. we had so much fun back in the day with mk, but they expanded the game so much n so well for replayability

That plus most fighting games had good fighters n ones you couldn't be at all.. I think in this most are pretty evenly balanced n good to use.. there's honestly only a few I completely hate and only a couple that are that much better than the rest

Tue August 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Also, we may be in the wrong thread for this but whatever

Fri August 24, 2018 1:37 am

yeah sorry. i'll bump it over to another thread

Tue May 28, 2019 6:33 pm

Has anyone watched this? I plan to later this week. I find these types of documentaries for games to be fascinating.

Fri October 07, 2022 8:10 pm

Ragnorok's gone gold!

Fri October 07, 2022 8:38 pm

CopperTom wrote:Ragnorok's gone gold!

You beat me to it, bud. Looks like 9 Nov is actually happening! I'm pumped. I think Ragnarok deserves its own thread, or at least modify the subject line for this mf'er.

Also, this may be one of the best video game trailers I've seen:

Re: God of War

Tue October 11, 2022 1:43 pm

yeah that trailer is badass

i'm excited, intrigued to play it, even though i'm not really feeling these super cinematic games lately

Tue October 11, 2022 2:07 pm

tree_ wrote:yeah that trailer is badass

i'm excited, intrigued to play it, even though i'm not really feeling these super cinematic games lately

The gameplay is just as good, if not better, than the cinematics and story of the 2018 game. I'd expect the same here.

Thu October 13, 2022 2:01 am

Gow, tsushima and last of us 2 are my fav games

Fri October 14, 2022 1:22 am

I'm finishing up another my second playthrough of The Last Of Us Part II this weekend. It's even better the second time around. 3rd person combat doesn't get much better than GoW and TLOU 2...

Sat October 15, 2022 7:59 pm

Day 1 update: 18 gb.

Game is 90 gb pre update.

Sat October 15, 2022 10:46 pm

Yeah going to be a whopper. Rumor has it the game is roughly as long as the first as far as the main story goes (not sure how credible these sources are though).

Looks like the review embargo is up on 2 Nov, too. Confidently a week prior to release.

Thu November 03, 2022 12:05 pm

Ragnarok review predictions for today: Game will receive high marks, but not the perfect/10 scores of the first game; probably more in the 8-9 territory. "Gorgeous world and enthralling combat", "held back by PS4 technology", "more of the same only better/bigger", "GoW 2018 on steroids". Happy to be proven wrong though.

I've accepted that this is essentially a massive PS4 game (was disappointed at first), but as good as the first one was, I'm fine with a continuation of that on a larger scale.

Thu November 03, 2022 1:36 pm

Revelator wrote:Ragnarok review predictions for today: Game will receive high marks, but not the perfect/10 scores of the first game; probably more in the 8-9 territory. "Gorgeous world and enthralling combat", "held back by PS4 technology", "more of the same only better/bigger", "GoW 2018 on steroids". Happy to be proven wrong though.

I've accepted that this is essentially a massive PS4 game (was disappointed at first), but as good as the first one was, I'm fine with a continuation of that on a larger scale.

This sounds about right. I bet it settles in the low 90s on metacritic.

Thu November 03, 2022 5:08 pm

So, I guess this is another good game.
Post a reply