Switch to full style
A better alternative to going outside
Post a reply

Re: God of War (PS4)

Wed May 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Totally, focker.

Since the main story is complete, I'm working on tying up loose ends and killing lingering enemies (some of which are beyond Bloodborne-level difficult) and I think I'm going to have to restart the story again real soon cause this isn't nearly as much fun and I miss it already. I think I'll try it on a higher difficulty this time, as last time I completed it on second to easiest.

Wed May 02, 2018 3:13 pm

tree_ wrote:Totally, focker.

Since the main story is complete, I'm working on tying up loose ends and killing lingering enemies (some of which are beyond Bloodborne-level difficult) and I think I'm going to have to restart the story again real soon cause this isn't nearly as much fun and I miss it already. I think I'll try it on a higher difficulty this time, as last time I completed it on second to easiest.

I'm trying to do as much side stuff as I can right now (ex. I've freed two dragons already) to avoid this. Just enjoying the ride.

Fri May 04, 2018 12:23 am

I just started a new game on hardest difficulty and HUD set to minimal. We will see how far I can go...

Fri May 04, 2018 12:35 am

tree_ wrote:I just started a new game on hardest difficulty and HUD set to minimal. We will see how far I can go...

You can do it! Do you have recollect everything or do you keep your equipment/stats?

Fri May 04, 2018 12:42 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:I just started a new game on hardest difficulty and HUD set to minimal. We will see how far I can go...

You can do it! Do you have recollect everything or do you keep your equipment/stats?

There's no plus mode I know of... So completely starting over.. I already changed the HUD back to normal cause it sucks not seeing health bars... Already died twice on first enemies :oops:

Fri May 04, 2018 12:49 am

Nope not doing this. Second hardest will have to do.

Mon May 07, 2018 9:28 pm

I think I'm tired of this now. I might trade it in while the value is high.

Fri May 11, 2018 1:35 am

Finished the main story. On to the side stuff!

Sat May 12, 2018 1:46 pm

What are these side quests everybody speaks of?? Am I just not that far along to get them??

Sat May 12, 2018 2:26 pm

i got bugs wrote:What are these side quests everybody speaks of?? Am I just not that far along to get them??

Valkaries, dragons, favors for spirits and dwarves, finding collectibles and powerups.

Mon May 14, 2018 5:27 pm

I bought this this morning.

Mon May 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Everyone I know who has played this has said it’s boring AF and I’m inclined to believe them. My brother said it’s worse than ME: Andromeda lol

Mon May 14, 2018 5:39 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:Everyone I know who has played this has said it’s boring AF and I’m inclined to believe them. My brother said it’s worse than ME: Andromeda lol

You need new friends.

Mon May 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:Everyone I know who has played this has said it’s boring AF and I’m inclined to believe them. My brother said it’s worse than ME: Andromeda lol

You need new friends.

I have a feeling I would find it boring too

Mon May 14, 2018 5:45 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

You need new friends.

Definitely not boring

Mon May 14, 2018 5:47 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

You need new friends.

Perhaps so. I find it be an extremely well made video game with a pretty compelling story and game mechanics. The only "boring" part is the lack of variety in enemy types.

Wed May 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Absolutely not even in the same galaxy as ME: Andromeda. That's something you say to get a rise out of people or to just troll folks.

Fri May 18, 2018 1:49 am

tree_ wrote:
i got bugs wrote:What are these side quests everybody speaks of?? Am I just not that far along to get them??

Valkaries, dragons, favors for spirits and dwarves, finding collectibles and powerups.

I did one for the dwarf.. just fought my first dragon and have t reached the valks so I guess that's why I don't see many

Fri May 25, 2018 5:19 am

Got the platinum tonight. That final Valkyrie was toooouuuugggghhh. Reminded me of a Bloodborne boss.

Fri May 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:Got the platinum tonight. That final Valkyrie was toooouuuugggghhh. Reminded me of a Bloodborne boss.

Good job, MD. I had to put it on easy cause I got too frustrated and didn't want to spend that much time figuring them all out.
Post a reply