The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Video Games

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: God of War
PostPosted: Fri December 09, 2022 2:38 am 
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

CopperTom wrote:
Ensign9 wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
I beat all the Bezerkers. I thought the base Bezerkers were more difficult than the base Valkeries of the last game. I thought the Valkyrie Queen was more difficult than the Bezerker King though.

How does the difficulty of these foes compare to bosses in Elden Ring? Valkeries and Bezerkers are as difficult of foes that I face across gaming.

I’d say Elden Ring, on average, is tougher. But obviously depends on difficulty level you’re using in GoW.

Yikes. If the average Elden Ring boss is tougher than Bezerkers and Valkerie's, I think I'm out.

I’d say Elden Ring isn’t as frustrating, though. If you’re willing to spend a little time on crafting a build and mastering the boss attack patterns, it’s really rewarding. Don’t miss out — I always shied away from the Souls games because of the perceived difficulty but couldn’t resist ER after hearing all the reviews. I’m so glad I did as it’s one of the best games I’ve ever played.

Post subject: Re: God of War
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2023 8:16 pm 
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

I searched for “god of war,” “god,” “war,” and “ragnarok” and did not turn up this thread. :gomez:

Anyway:

Ensign9 wrote:
Sounds like the free DLC that just dropped for Ragnarok is amazing. Now downloading…

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Video Games