Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: 2017 NFL Season

Tue February 06, 2018 10:31 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Local radio guys today were saying that Foles purportedly has a dick like a Belgian plow horse and has been anointed Big Dick Nick and Footlong Foles by other players. Too bad he's too Jesusy for it to matter.

:?

Wed February 07, 2018 12:37 am

durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Orpheus wrote:Last positive thing I will say about the Eagles: huge, huge kudos to Doug Pederson for being so incredibly aggressive. Hopefully this knocks John Fox-esque shitty turtle ball out of the league forever. This was an incredible game for the advancement of how people play football.

Absolutely. Calculated risks are the way to go. Hope other teams/coaches follow suit.

Yep. Breaks my heart that Pederson isn't the Chiefs' Head Coach.

Even more crazy thing about the "Philly Special" call that has everyone giving Pederson Kudos for having a huge pair, to make that call. It was Nick Foles who suggested it. Pederson thought about it for all of 1 second and said yeah, lets do it! That play is gonna stay in Philly sports lore foreeeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Wed February 07, 2018 12:43 am

daft twat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:Local radio guys today were saying that Foles purportedly has a dick like a Belgian plow horse and has been anointed Big Dick Nick and Footlong Foles by other players. Too bad he's too Jesusy for it to matter.

:?

For the love of god, lock this thread.

Wed February 07, 2018 12:48 am

MadTIGERmaN wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Orpheus wrote:Last positive thing I will say about the Eagles: huge, huge kudos to Doug Pederson for being so incredibly aggressive. Hopefully this knocks John Fox-esque shitty turtle ball out of the league forever. This was an incredible game for the advancement of how people play football.

Absolutely. Calculated risks are the way to go. Hope other teams/coaches follow suit.

Yep. Breaks my heart that Pederson isn't the Chiefs' Head Coach.

Even more crazy thing about the "Philly Special" call that has everyone giving Pederson Kudos for having a huge pair, to make that call. It was Nick Foles who suggested it. Pederson thought about it for all of 1 second and said yeah, lets do it! That play is gonna stay in Philly sports lore foreeeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Local radio guys today were saying that Foles purportedly has a dick like a Belgian plow horse and has been anointed Big Dick Nick and Footlong Foles by other players. Too bad he's too Jesusy for it to matter.

Wed February 07, 2018 12:51 am

daft twat wrote:Local radio guys today were saying that Foles purportedly has a dick like a Belgian plow horse and has been anointed Big Dick Nick and Footlong Foles by other players. Too bad he's too Jesusy for it to matter.

So...are you looking forward to a Nick Foles pron tape? Or just him coming out swinging it like an elephant trunk? Because I don't see a situation where you're making much sense here.

Wed February 07, 2018 12:57 am

NYTimes wrote:Local radio guys today were saying that Foles purportedly has a dick like a Belgian plow horse and has been anointed Big Dick Nick and Footlong Foles by other players. Too bad he's too Jesusy for it to matter.

Wed February 07, 2018 2:09 am

96583UP wrote:
NYTimes wrote:Local radio guys today were saying that Foles purportedly has a dick like a Belgian plow horse and has been anointed Big Dick Nick and Footlong Foles by other players. Too bad he's too Jesusy for it to matter.

Wed February 07, 2018 2:23 am

bune wrote:
daft twat wrote:Local radio guys today were saying that Foles purportedly has a dick like a Belgian plow horse and has been anointed Big Dick Nick and Footlong Foles by other players. Too bad he's too Jesusy for it to matter.

So...are you looking forward to a Nick Foles pron tape? Or just him coming out swinging it like an elephant trunk? Because I don't see a situation where you're making much sense here.

Neither. Just seems like a waste - Super Bowl hero with a big cock could be a fun life. Butt fuck all you guys!

Wed February 07, 2018 2:49 am

they say jesus had a dick like nick foles

Wed February 07, 2018 2:52 am

96583UP wrote:they say jesus had a dick like nick foles

What a waste

Wed February 07, 2018 11:56 am

PHATJ wrote:
96583UP wrote:they say jesus had a dick like nick foles

What a waste

He was too Folesy for it to matter.

Wed February 07, 2018 6:39 pm

The NFC East is now the only division in which every team has won a Super Bowl.
I've heard several times the past few days about Nick Foles. As if Super Bowl MVP wasn't enough. I guess it's better than being famously stubby.

Thu February 08, 2018 12:43 am

Biff Pocoroba wrote:The NFC East is now the only division in which every team has won a Super Bowl.
I've heard several times the past few days about Nick Foles. As if Super Bowl MVP wasn't enough. I guess it's better than being famously stubby.

Kinda amazing it took the Eagles so long. The late 80s/early 90s teams had arguably one of the greatest defenses of all time. The early 2000s got so close as well, another great defense with a steady offense. They've really been the most consistent team since the late 80s in that division.

Mon February 19, 2018 1:33 pm

Congrats, Iggles.
Post a reply