Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: 2017 NFL Season

Fri January 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Self wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Self wrote:I'm very worried.

Are you "halftime at the Super Bowl last year" worried? Or just "Seattle might run this in" worried?

I'm "Hoyer isn't even as good as Bledsoe" worried.

You guys have Hoyer? :?

Fri January 19, 2018 11:29 pm

Brady is officially "Questionable" for Sunday's game. Remember, though, that he was once on the injury report for three years in a row and never missed a game. (The week he came off was the week he tore his ACL, so there's that).

Fri January 19, 2018 11:47 pm

brady will be unnecessary when belichick mind-fucks bortles into throwing 22 INTs

Sat January 20, 2018 12:24 am

Look, before the Brady injury I stated my worry and respect for the Jags. Now, it's on. Legit upset game. However, it looks like the latest report is that it's a cut to Brady's knuckle on his thumb, which required four stitches and he should be good to go. Still, if we hadn't traded Jimmy, then there's not nearly as much concern as Jimmy G is arguably better than the three other chumps remaining.

Tom Coughlin, on the other hand, we have not solved that problem yet. Guy knows how to beat the Pats. Guy knows how to beat the Pats.

Here's the latest on Brady's injury: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/01/19/t ... nship-nfl/

Sat January 20, 2018 4:44 am

OMG fuck you guys Brady will play the whole game.

The poor old Patriots will only cover the spread by single digits. Wah wah wah.

Sat January 20, 2018 1:34 pm

Bammer wrote:OMG fuck you guys Brady will play the whole game.

The poor old Patriots will only cover the spread by single digits. Wah wah wah.

Your prediction of a Seattle Dynasty did not pan out, but rooting that your AFC Champ prediction rings true!

Sat January 20, 2018 2:02 pm

What if Brady plays, has to come out, and Hoyer comes in and wins the thing Hostetler style? That could happen.

If it does, he should definitely grow the stache.

Sat January 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Is there an over/under, on the number of times the camera will show a zoom in of Bradys hand/thumb? :lol:

Belichick - "we need to get the media to lay off this whole, we hate each other crap"
Brady - "sure thing coach, ill go fake an injury to my hand"
Belichick - "brilliant, I love ya Tom"
Brady - "F-you and your hoodie too"

FLY EAGLES FLY

Sat January 20, 2018 3:32 pm

go jags

Sat January 20, 2018 3:36 pm

MadTIGERmaN wrote:Is there an over/under, on the number of times the camera will show a zoom in of Bradys hand/thumb? :lol:

Belichick - "we need to get the media to lay off this whole, we hate each other crap"

FLY EAGLES FLY

This is exactly right. Stupid fucking non story.

Sat January 20, 2018 4:27 pm

He will play, but can't take snaps under center at the moment; his thumb bent back during a handoff, in addition there's a cut to webbing on hand that gushed blood. Close sources to him usually dismiss injuries when they are legit nothing, but they are tight lipped on this one. Doesn't look like a non story. Coughlin is working his curse magic on us already.

http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriot ... umb-injury

Sat January 20, 2018 4:29 pm

MadTIGERmaN wrote:Is there an over/under, on the number of times the camera will show a zoom in of Bradys hand/thumb? :lol:

FLY EAGLES FLY

Sat January 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Coach wrote:

FLY EAGLES FLY

I was just telling someone the other day, if Troy Vincent doesn't get hurt in 2002, the Eagles have a good shot at beating the Rams and going to the Super Bowl. That Eagles team, defensively was so good. Only giving up over 20 points twice the entire season. If they could have beat the Rams, they might have ended the Brady dynasty before it even began. I don't think Brady had it in him to beat that Eagles D.

Sat January 20, 2018 11:59 pm

time for Alex Guerrero to work his TB12 voodoo magic on Brady's hand

Spoiler: show

Sun January 21, 2018 1:10 pm

MadTIGERmaN wrote:
Coach wrote:

FLY EAGLES FLY

I was just telling someone the other day, if Troy Vincent doesn't get hurt in 2002, the Eagles have a good shot at beating the Rams and going to the Super Bowl. That Eagles team, defensively was so good. Only giving up over 20 points twice the entire season. If they could have beat the Rams, they might have ended the Brady dynasty before it even began. I don't think Brady had it in him to beat that Eagles D.

That's a lot of ifs and bad assumptions.

Sun January 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Coach wrote:
MadTIGERmaN wrote:
Coach wrote:

FLY EAGLES FLY

That's a lot of ifs and bad assumptions.

That's all us Eagles fans have to live on :D

So they were just showing Brady warming up, and talking about his thumb. Totally ignoring him giving high 5's and hand shakes with said injured hand/thumb. He sure didn't seem to be protecting it.

Sun January 21, 2018 7:55 pm

Jags 17
Pats 31

Eagles 24
Vikings 27

Sun January 21, 2018 8:10 pm

brady showing some wheels on that one yard scramble

Sun January 21, 2018 8:52 pm

Those little screens and shit that the Patriots run reeeeally aren't working. Jaguars just aren't missing tackles.

Sun January 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Jags look good.
Post a reply