The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 109  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri October 13, 2017 9:58 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chiefs will pull an Indians and lose in their first round anyway. They're fun to watch right now though.

This year feels really different. I could see an AFC Championship game this year. And depending on the opponent...

That's what Indians fans were saying too.

Didn't the Indians just win a World Series though? Cry me a river.

If you consider 1948 recently, yes.

Really? Who won last year? Was that the Cubs? Who won the year before that? I coulda sworn the Indians just won.... oh well.

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 1:11 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Self wrote:
JFC

this idiot is going to jail, right?

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 1:12 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

if he were black the cops would have fucking shot him

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 2:50 am 
The Master

durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chiefs will pull an Indians and lose in their first round anyway. They're fun to watch right now though.

This year feels really different. I could see an AFC Championship game this year. And depending on the opponent...

Really? Who won last year? Was that the Cubs? Who won the year before that? I coulda sworn the Indians just won.... oh well.

Cubs in 2016, Royals in 2015, Giants in 2014.

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 2:54 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Cubs in 2016, Royals in 2015, Giants in 2014.

Huh.

Well, I'll be...

Did Cleveland win something else besides the NBA Finals in the last couple of years?

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 3:12 pm 
Future Drummer

Shit like that video is one of many reasons I'll probably never go to an NFL game. Who the fuck needs to be around people like that?

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 3:41 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Orpheus wrote:
Shit like that video is one of many reasons I'll probably never go to an NFL game. Who the fuck needs to be around people like that?

I know right? It's the worst. I know it happens at every stadium from time to time but one of the things I've always enjoyed about being a Chiefs fan is the overall atmosphere at Arrowhead. I know there have been fights there. But it's so abnormal. Most of the fans are welcoming. They'll jaw at you during the game if you're an opposing fan (especially an AFCW opposing fan). But they'll also buy you a beer or invite you to join for some tailgating pre/post game as well.

Shitty fans are the worst.

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 4:54 pm 
The Master

durdencommatyler wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

I know right? It's the worst. I know it happens at every stadium from time to time but one of the things I've always enjoyed about being a Chiefs fan is the overall atmosphere at Arrowhead. I know there have been fights there. But it's so abnormal. Most of the fans are welcoming. They'll jaw at you during the game if you're an opposing fan (especially an AFCW opposing fan). But they'll also buy you a beer or invite you to join for some tailgating pre/post game as well.

I once saw a grown man get off a motorcycle and open the door to an SUV behind him to punch the driver in the face in the Arrowhead parking lot. The driver apparently was driving too close to him.

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 5:06 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

I once saw a grown man get off a motorcycle and open the door to an SUV behind him to punch the driver in the face in the Arrowhead parking lot. The driver apparently was driving too close to him.

Who the hell doesn't drive with their doors locked?

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 5:09 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

:haha:

Like I said, I know it happens. But was the biker a Chiefs fan? Or an opposing team fan?

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 5:41 pm 
The Master

anytime you have +/- 50,000 drunk people in one area together - shit is going to happen.

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 5:43 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Strat wrote:
anytime you have +/- 50,000 drunk people in one area together - shit is going to happen.

Totally. It's actually kind of amazing that more people don't die in football stadiums in America when you really stop to think about it. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 6:03 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

well 2017 isn't over yet there is still time for an NFL first

with all this flag and racial stuff who knows what could happen

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 6:20 pm 
The Master

durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

Like I said, I know it happens. But was the biker a Chiefs fan? Or an opposing team fan?

They were both Chiefs fans. The Chiefs lost on a last second field goal though.

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 6:22 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

They were both Chiefs fans. The Chiefs lost on a last second field goal though.

Obviously, Buttkicker wasn't kicking field goals then.

Last edited by epilogue on Sun October 15, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 11:02 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

but...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20918667/terrelle-pryor-washington-redskins-says-kansas-city-chiefs-fan-unleashed-n-word

PostPosted: Sun October 15, 2017 12:30 am 
I Have A Third Nipple

Strat wrote:

Someone drunkenly falls over a railing like once every other year at an MLB game, but they do play 162 games per year.

PostPosted: Sun October 15, 2017 12:58 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Simple Torture wrote:
Strat wrote:

Someone drunkenly falls over a railing like once every other year at an MLB game, but they do play 162 games per year.

right, but per policy, the home team fans consume the body before the next pitch otherwise there is a 3-Ball penalty for delay of game

PostPosted: Sun October 15, 2017 1:00 am 
The Master

Simple Torture wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

Who the hell doesn't drive with their doors locked?

Someone who is at a complete stop in a parking lot. I never lock my doors while driving. They just lock when I reach a certain speed.

This was also 16 years ago.

PostPosted: Sun October 15, 2017 4:41 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

96583UP wrote:

I heard about this. Super shitty if it actually happened. A lot of fans are calling for this person to be banned from Arrowhead and have their season tickets revoked and refunded (if this person is a season ticket holder). The biggest problem is that... no one can confirm whether or not this actually happened. Certainly he exchanged words with fans. I've seen video of fans yelling "Fuck you" to the guy.

But has anyone confirmed that this actually happened?

Regardless. It's super shitty and unacceptable. That is not indicative of the kinds of fans that I know and associate with.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 109  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports