The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue February 06, 2018 10:31 pm 
Rank This Poster

durdencommatyler wrote:
Local radio guys today were saying that Foles purportedly has a dick like a Belgian plow horse and has been anointed Big Dick Nick and Footlong Foles by other players. Too bad he's too Jesusy for it to matter.

:?

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 12:37 am 
AnalLog

durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
Last positive thing I will say about the Eagles: huge, huge kudos to Doug Pederson for being so incredibly aggressive. Hopefully this knocks John Fox-esque shitty turtle ball out of the league forever. This was an incredible game for the advancement of how people play football.

Absolutely. Calculated risks are the way to go. Hope other teams/coaches follow suit.

Yep. Breaks my heart that Pederson isn't the Chiefs' Head Coach.

Even more crazy thing about the "Philly Special" call that has everyone giving Pederson Kudos for having a huge pair, to make that call. It was Nick Foles who suggested it. Pederson thought about it for all of 1 second and said yeah, lets do it! That play is gonna stay in Philly sports lore foreeeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 12:43 am 
I Have A Third Nipple

daft twat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Local radio guys today were saying that Foles purportedly has a dick like a Belgian plow horse and has been anointed Big Dick Nick and Footlong Foles by other players. Too bad he's too Jesusy for it to matter.

:?

For the love of god, lock this thread.

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 12:48 am 
Champion of RM

MadTIGERmaN wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
Last positive thing I will say about the Eagles: huge, huge kudos to Doug Pederson for being so incredibly aggressive. Hopefully this knocks John Fox-esque shitty turtle ball out of the league forever. This was an incredible game for the advancement of how people play football.

Absolutely. Calculated risks are the way to go. Hope other teams/coaches follow suit.

Yep. Breaks my heart that Pederson isn't the Chiefs' Head Coach.

Even more crazy thing about the "Philly Special" call that has everyone giving Pederson Kudos for having a huge pair, to make that call. It was Nick Foles who suggested it. Pederson thought about it for all of 1 second and said yeah, lets do it! That play is gonna stay in Philly sports lore foreeeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 12:51 am 
Mind Your Tanners

daft twat wrote:

So...are you looking forward to a Nick Foles pron tape? Or just him coming out swinging it like an elephant trunk? Because I don't see a situation where you're making much sense here.

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 12:57 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

NYTimes wrote:

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 2:09 am 
10Club Complaint Department

96583UP wrote:
NYTimes wrote:

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 2:23 am 
Rank This Poster

bune wrote:
daft twat wrote:

So...are you looking forward to a Nick Foles pron tape? Or just him coming out swinging it like an elephant trunk? Because I don't see a situation where you're making much sense here.

Neither. Just seems like a waste - Super Bowl hero with a big cock could be a fun life. Butt fuck all you guys!

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 2:49 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

they say jesus had a dick like nick foles

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 2:52 am 
10Club Complaint Department

96583UP wrote:

What a waste

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 11:56 am 
Champion of RM

PHATJ wrote:
96583UP wrote:

What a waste

He was too Folesy for it to matter.

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 6:39 pm 
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker

The NFC East is now the only division in which every team has won a Super Bowl.
I've heard several times the past few days about Nick Foles. As if Super Bowl MVP wasn't enough. I guess it's better than being famously stubby.

PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 12:43 am 
AnalLog

Biff Pocoroba wrote:
The NFC East is now the only division in which every team has won a Super Bowl.
I've heard several times the past few days about Nick Foles. As if Super Bowl MVP wasn't enough. I guess it's better than being famously stubby.

Kinda amazing it took the Eagles so long. The late 80s/early 90s teams had arguably one of the greatest defenses of all time. The early 2000s got so close as well, another great defense with a steady offense. They've really been the most consistent team since the late 80s in that division.

PostPosted: Mon February 19, 2018 1:33 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Congrats, Iggles.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports