The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 109  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 7:50 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
96583UP wrote:
so when Oakland is 4-8 are we still going to have to read/hear about how they are a 'championship contender' or will those talking points have finally expired

They will not expire. Just like the Chiefs will never be real contenders no matter how many games they win.

I didn't see the second half of the game yesterday, I'm assuming they had more than one first down in the second half?

Yeah, they turned it on again in the second half, as usual. Brown got super lucky with a tipped ball that he took to the house and Harris got effed (sort of) on a TD. Either of those things go the way they normally go and it's a completely different game.

Really, that Steelers team shouldn't celebrate too hard. They only beat the Chiefs by 6 points. The Chiefs had 6 yards of offense in the first half. And Bell ran for like 170 yards. He only got one TD. That team should have beaten us by a ton. They barely won and Big Ben was nervously chewing his towel at the end of the game.

The Chiefs are fine. But I'm sure this week we'll just get to hear about how they aren't the best team in football anymore and the Steelers are the greatest team ever.

PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 7:54 pm 
The Master

durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
96583UP wrote:
so when Oakland is 4-8 are we still going to have to read/hear about how they are a 'championship contender' or will those talking points have finally expired

They will not expire. Just like the Chiefs will never be real contenders no matter how many games they win.

I didn't see the second half of the game yesterday, I'm assuming they had more than one first down in the second half?

Yeah, they turned it on again in the second half, as usual. Brown got super lucky with a tipped ball that he took to the house and Harris got effed (sort of) on a TD. Either of those things go the way they normally go and it's a completely different game.

Really, that Steelers team shouldn't celebrate too hard. They only beat the Chiefs by 6 points. The Chiefs had 6 yards of offense in the first half. And Bell ran for like 170 yards. He only got one TD. That team should have beaten us by a ton. They barely won and Big Ben was nervously chewing his towel at the end of the game.

The Chiefs are fine. But I'm sure this week we'll just get to hear about how they aren't the best team in football anymore and the Steelers are the greatest team ever.

I feel like the Chiefs have been getting props from people who actually know what they're taking about. Then again I do live in Chiefs Kingdom (man, I hate terms like this).

PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 8:02 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
96583UP wrote:

I feel like the Chiefs have been getting props from people who actually know what they're taking about. Then again I do live in Chiefs Kingdom (man, I hate terms like this).

Yeah, I'm sure part of it is that I live on the East Coast. I'm surrounded by Giants, Patriots, Eagles, Ravens, and Steelers fans. And the national media will always bolster bigger market teams when they can. They gotta get those clicks and views.

PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 8:05 pm 
The Master

durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure part of it is that I live on the East Coast. I'm surrounded by Giants, Patriots, Eagles, Ravens, and Steelers fans. And the national media will always bolster bigger market teams when they can. They gotta get those clicks and views.

Midwest Lives Matter

PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 8:08 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Midwest Lives Matter

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 8:26 pm 
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker

Electromatic wrote:
The Falcons are just straight garbage.

That Andre Roberts stupid ass has run out the end zone twice should be an immediate cut.

As a city we will never fucking win anything ever

New song same as the old song. Rinse and repeat. :shake:

PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 8:57 pm 
The Master

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
they will beat the giants on sunday night 42-10

nah, this is the giants week...32-20 g-men mark it down

its cute when you post while you're drunk

who's cute now? oh wait, it's still me

PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 9:34 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

doug rr wrote:
doug rr wrote:
they will beat the giants on sunday night 42-10

nah, this is the giants week...32-20 g-men mark it down

its cute when you post while you're drunk

who's cute now? oh wait, it's still me

PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 12:23 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

true AFC west prob gets least media coverage of all on east coast and keeps KFC’s ascent in the popular mind at bay

maybe some more fantasy football points will change that

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 3:41 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Fingers crossed.

PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 2:08 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

In case anyone is interested, they found and arrested that Panthers "fan" that beat that other dude sitting behind him.

http://kfor.com/2017/10/15/panthers-fan ... -on-video/

PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 2:30 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
In case anyone is interested, they found and arrested that Panthers "fan" that beat that other dude sitting behind him.

Fucking good.

PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 2:36 pm 
The Master

durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Fucking good.

:nice:

PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 1:19 am 
Rank This Poster

Just saw the Seferian Jenkins TD... THAT was overturned?

PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 1:35 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Fucking good.

hopefully he gets ass raped in jail

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 1:35 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Electromatic wrote:

hopefully that ref gets ass raped

PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 1:36 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Biff Pocoroba wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
The Falcons are just straight garbage.

That Andre Roberts stupid ass has run out the end zone twice should be an immediate cut.

As a city we will never fucking win anything ever

New song same as the old song. Rinse and repeat. :shake:

Andre Roberts plays like a guy that just got ass raped

PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 3:38 am 
slower than 82% of US

Electromatic wrote:

that damn goodell always screwin over the pats

PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 6:45 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Mecca wrote:
Electromatic wrote:

that damn goodell always screwin over the pats

PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 11:40 pm 
RM Elitist

96583UP wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Fucking good.

hopefully he gets ass raped in jail

Yay, let's make light of sexual assault!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 109  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports