The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Who wins?
Patriots 57%  57%  [ 13 ]
Falcons 43%  43%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 23
Author Message
 Post subject: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Posts: 5560
This game is sure a win for that model of running a football team.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 2:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2573
Location: The In Between
Royal Rumble next weekend!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 3:14 am 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 13749
Location: Cumberland, RI
The over/under on this game is going to be nuts. 65?

I'm guessing the Patriots are favored by 2.5-4, somewhere in that range. Anything bigger would be huuuuugely disrespectful to the Falcons.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 2914
Pats by 3, first line is in. http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/18 ... -favorites


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7965
Falcons have never won a superbowl... maybe if Ed hurries up he can write a song for them and jump on their celeb bandwagon

Image

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 3:17 am 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 13749
Location: Cumberland, RI
And the over/under is 58 (already been pushed up to 59 at some places), highest in Super Bowl history.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 2:40 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2809
96583UP wrote:
Falcons have never won a superbowl... maybe if Ed hurries up he can write a song for them and jump on their celeb bandwagon

Image



Oh I'm sure Drake was on the 1st plane from Toronto...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50030
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14401
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!


So very Houston.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50030
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!


So very Houston.

more like so very awesome

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14401
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!


So very Houston.

more like so very awesome


He's no Eric Church.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50030
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!


So very Houston.

more like so very awesome


He's no Eric Church.

which one sings the song with the line about winner winner chicken dinner, or something? that's one of the worst songs i've ever heard

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14401
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!


So very Houston.

more like so very awesome


He's no Eric Church.

which one sings the song with the line about winner winner chicken dinner, or something? that's one of the worst songs i've ever heard


Not sure, we've surpassed my "pop" country knowledge.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50030
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!


So very Houston.

more like so very awesome


He's no Eric Church.

which one sings the song with the line about winner winner chicken dinner, or something? that's one of the worst songs i've ever heard


Not sure, we've surpassed my "pop" country knowledge.

i heard last year some time in a department store and i've been depressed ever since

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14401
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!


So very Houston.

more like so very awesome


He's no Eric Church.

which one sings the song with the line about winner winner chicken dinner, or something? that's one of the worst songs i've ever heard


Not sure, we've surpassed my "pop" country knowledge.

i heard last year some time in a department store and i've been depressed ever since


Maybe that smoothie will bring you out of the depths of depression.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50030
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!


So very Houston.

more like so very awesome


He's no Eric Church.

which one sings the song with the line about winner winner chicken dinner, or something? that's one of the worst songs i've ever heard


Not sure, we've surpassed my "pop" country knowledge.

i heard last year some time in a department store and i've been depressed ever since


Maybe that smoothie will bring you out of the depths of depression.

i got lazy and didn't make one :oops:

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14401
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!


So very Houston.

more like so very awesome


He's no Eric Church.

which one sings the song with the line about winner winner chicken dinner, or something? that's one of the worst songs i've ever heard


Not sure, we've surpassed my "pop" country knowledge.

i heard last year some time in a department store and i've been depressed ever since


Maybe that smoothie will bring you out of the depths of depression.

i got lazy and didn't make one :oops:


And the depression lives on...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50030
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
luke bryan is singing the national anthem!!


So very Houston.

more like so very awesome


He's no Eric Church.

which one sings the song with the line about winner winner chicken dinner, or something? that's one of the worst songs i've ever heard


Not sure, we've surpassed my "pop" country knowledge.

i heard last year some time in a department store and i've been depressed ever since


Maybe that smoothie will bring you out of the depths of depression.

i got lazy and didn't make one :oops:


And the depression lives on...

i'll probably make one tonight, but it won't go as well with my planned chili cheese baked potato dinner

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Tue January 24, 2017 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65393
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Man, I would love nothing more than to see Atlanta win this game.

But just like I said about The Packers in the 2011 season, I can't see anyone stopping The Patriots. As soon as they won 3 without Brady, I said, there's your SB champion.

Prove me wrong, dirty birds.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LI: Belichick vs. Dimitroff/Pioli
PostPosted: Tue January 24, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Posts: 5560
durdencommatyler wrote:
Man, I would love nothing more than to see Atlanta win this game.

But just like I said about The Packers in the 2011 season, I can't see anyone stopping The Patriots. As soon as they won 3 without Brady, I said, there's your SB champion.

Prove me wrong, dirty birds.
You mean 2010? 2011 they went 15-1, and I'm damn sure you know well what that one loss was.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed August 22, 2018 2:28 am