The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 563 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
 Post subject: Re: the miami dolphins
PostPosted: Mon March 12, 2018 6:32 pm 
Future Drummer

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
4/5 wrote:
Dolphins plan to cut Suh.

Is this a big deal down there? I feel like he hasn't been relevant the past couple of years, but can't say I've paid attention to Miami football much.

I mean he hasn't been relevant because Miami hasn't been relative. I think he's been exactly what any reasonable person should have expected. He absorbs double teams almost every play and has still been a decent playmaker in spite of that. But he hasn't been next level amazing. There haven't been that many amazing highlight reel type of plays, and the defense hasn't been any good because even when he's getting double teamed our LBers are awful and don't make plays, and our defensive line has been mostly pedestrian with occasional bursts of greatness.

I know he has complained at times about the scheme because his job has basically been to occupy two blockers.

Idk. Same old Dolphins. Same awful front office. Yawn.

PostPosted: Mon March 12, 2018 7:00 pm 
Future Drummer

Even if they make him a post june 1 cut, how much dead money is that???? Seems like it would be almost as much as he would be playing for no?

I'd like to see what he could do next to Grady Jarrett and keeping blockers off of Deion Jones for a year.

PostPosted: Mon March 26, 2018 8:27 pm 
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Lifelong Dolphins fan here... this may be the first off-season I have little to no hope. I hope some of these moves pan out and they have some success in the draft but it's not looking good... Why do they keep signing players past their primes?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 563 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports