Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Doug and Lenny's all things golf
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=538
Page 1 of 192

Author:  doug rr [ Wed January 09, 2013 11:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Doug and Lenny's all things golf

This is the golfing thread

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed January 09, 2013 11:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

I'm never playing again.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed January 09, 2013 11:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

How about that 408 or whatever it was long drive Dustin Johnson hit yesterday.

Author:  knee tunes [ Wed January 09, 2013 11:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

Image

Author:  doug rr [ Wed January 09, 2013 11:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
How about that 408 or whatever it was long drive Dustin Johnson hit yesterday.


those things happen downwind in hawaii

Author:  washing machine [ Wed January 09, 2013 11:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

This video was filmed at the driving range that I grew up hitting on.


Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed January 09, 2013 11:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
How about that 408 or whatever it was long drive Dustin Johnson hit yesterday.


those things happen downwind in hawaii

Yep.

What's your longest drive, Douglas?

Author:  doug rr [ Wed January 09, 2013 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
How about that 408 or whatever it was long drive Dustin Johnson hit yesterday.


those things happen downwind in hawaii

Yep.

What's your longest drive, Douglas?


I hit one in Vail, Co once that went about 360

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri January 11, 2013 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

My friend talked me into playing a short mostly par-3 nine hole course this afternoon. Wish me luck, Doug. I just hope I can make contact with the ball.

Author:  doug rr [ Fri January 11, 2013 7:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
My friend talked me into playing a short mostly par-3 nine hole course this afternoon. Wish me luck, Doug. I just hope I can make contact with the ball.


good luck lenny..I played this morning and may go back for a late afternoon 9

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri January 11, 2013 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
My friend talked me into playing a short mostly par-3 nine hole course this afternoon. Wish me luck, Doug. I just hope I can make contact with the ball.


good luck lenny..I played this morning and may go back for a late afternoon 9

How'd you play?

I plan on dropping my shoulder on every shot.

Author:  doug rr [ Fri January 11, 2013 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
My friend talked me into playing a short mostly par-3 nine hole course this afternoon. Wish me luck, Doug. I just hope I can make contact with the ball.


good luck lenny..I played this morning and may go back for a late afternoon 9

How'd you play?

I plan on dropping my shoulder on every shot.


1 over par, 36

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri January 11, 2013 7:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
My friend talked me into playing a short mostly par-3 nine hole course this afternoon. Wish me luck, Doug. I just hope I can make contact with the ball.


good luck lenny..I played this morning and may go back for a late afternoon 9

How'd you play?

I plan on dropping my shoulder on every shot.


1 over par, 36

Does your wife play?

Author:  doug rr [ Fri January 11, 2013 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
My friend talked me into playing a short mostly par-3 nine hole course this afternoon. Wish me luck, Doug. I just hope I can make contact with the ball.


good luck lenny..I played this morning and may go back for a late afternoon 9

How'd you play?

I plan on dropping my shoulder on every shot.


1 over par, 36

Does your wife play?


ya, probably about once every 2 weeks or so..she shot her best score a few weeks ago..106

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri January 11, 2013 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
My friend talked me into playing a short mostly par-3 nine hole course this afternoon. Wish me luck, Doug. I just hope I can make contact with the ball.


good luck lenny..I played this morning and may go back for a late afternoon 9

How'd you play?

I plan on dropping my shoulder on every shot.


1 over par, 36

Does your wife play?


ya, probably about once every 2 weeks or so..she shot her best score a few weeks ago..106

That's cool. Maybe we can have a double date golf round one day.

Author:  doug rr [ Fri January 11, 2013 7:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
My friend talked me into playing a short mostly par-3 nine hole course this afternoon. Wish me luck, Doug. I just hope I can make contact with the ball.


good luck lenny..I played this morning and may go back for a late afternoon 9

How'd you play?

I plan on dropping my shoulder on every shot.


1 over par, 36

Does your wife play?


ya, probably about once every 2 weeks or so..she shot her best score a few weeks ago..106

That's cool. Maybe we can have a double date golf round one day.


let's do it...we'll play hampton cove

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri January 11, 2013 7:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
My friend talked me into playing a short mostly par-3 nine hole course this afternoon. Wish me luck, Doug. I just hope I can make contact with the ball.


good luck lenny..I played this morning and may go back for a late afternoon 9

How'd you play?

I plan on dropping my shoulder on every shot.


1 over par, 36

Does your wife play?


ya, probably about once every 2 weeks or so..she shot her best score a few weeks ago..106

That's cool. Maybe we can have a double date golf round one day.


let's do it...we'll play hampton cove

I need a golf game and a lady love first. Give me a few years.

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Fri January 11, 2013 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

I think the winter cam along at the perfect time for me. I was a train wreck on the course towards the end of the year.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri January 11, 2013 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

Monkey_Driven wrote:
I think the winter cam along at the perfect time for me. I was a train wreck on the course towards the end of the year.

I will teach you.

Author:  washing machine [ Fri January 11, 2013 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf

How many buckets do you guys normally hit at the range each session?

Page 1 of 192 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/