The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 123  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Fri September 28, 2018 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 6250
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Looks like Phil and DeChambeau missed their flights.

7 down through 9.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Fri September 28, 2018 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58112
looking forward to golfing tomorrow

my goal is two pars

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Fri September 28, 2018 7:27 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17177
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
looking forward to golfing tomorrow

my goal is two pars


You can do it. I may go to Top Golf tonight.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Fri September 28, 2018 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58112
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
looking forward to golfing tomorrow

my goal is two pars


You can do it. I may go to Top Golf tonight.

i actually made a birdie the last time i went

are you taking your son?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Fri September 28, 2018 7:33 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17177
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
looking forward to golfing tomorrow

my goal is two pars


You can do it. I may go to Top Golf tonight.

i actually made a birdie the last time i went

are you taking your son?


No. I'm pretty pumped for next year though. He will be old enough to come to the practice green and putt around a bit. His grandpa (my dad) will always make sure he a set of clubs that is age appropiate.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Fri September 28, 2018 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58112
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
looking forward to golfing tomorrow

my goal is two pars


You can do it. I may go to Top Golf tonight.

i actually made a birdie the last time i went

are you taking your son?


No. I'm pretty pumped for next year though. He will be old enough to come to the practice green and putt around a bit. His grandpa (my dad) will always make sure he a set of clubs that is age appropiate.

he might be the next kevin streelman

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Fri September 28, 2018 8:06 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17177
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
looking forward to golfing tomorrow

my goal is two pars


You can do it. I may go to Top Golf tonight.

i actually made a birdie the last time i went

are you taking your son?


No. I'm pretty pumped for next year though. He will be old enough to come to the practice green and putt around a bit. His grandpa (my dad) will always make sure he a set of clubs that is age appropiate.

he might be the next kevin streelman


That's the dream.

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Fri September 28, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58112
what’s your favorite top golf game?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Fri September 28, 2018 8:25 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17177
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
what’s your favorite top golf game?


Depends on who I go with.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Fri September 28, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58112
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
what’s your favorite top golf game?


Depends on who I go with.

i’ve only played two of them

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sat September 29, 2018 3:16 am 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17177
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
what’s your favorite top golf game?


Depends on who I go with.

i’ve only played two of them


Which ones?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sat September 29, 2018 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58112
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
what’s your favorite top golf game?


Depends on who I go with.

i’ve only played two of them


Which ones?

top score and the one where you hit at each target consecutively

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sat September 29, 2018 4:12 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17177
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
what’s your favorite top golf game?


Depends on who I go with.

i’ve only played two of them


Which ones?

top score and the one where you hit at each target consecutively



Both of those are good. I like to play in teams.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sat September 29, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58112
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
what’s your favorite top golf game?


Depends on who I go with.

i’ve only played two of them


Which ones?

top score and the one where you hit at each target consecutively



Both of those are good. I like to play in teams.

gross

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sat September 29, 2018 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58112
i hate golf

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun September 30, 2018 3:38 am 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 17177
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i hate golf


Didn't get those pars, did you?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun September 30, 2018 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58112
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i hate golf


Didn't get those pars, did you?

:gomez:

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sat November 10, 2018 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5732
Location: A Dark Place
I'm supposed to golf with the senior leadership team on Monday. :shock:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sat November 10, 2018 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58112
run2death wrote:
I'm supposed to golf with the senior leadership team on Monday. :shock:

send me a video of your swing

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Mon November 12, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5732
Location: A Dark Place
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
run2death wrote:
I'm supposed to golf with the senior leadership team on Monday. :shock:

send me a video of your swing

Slice! Huge slice!

They said I had a nice-looking, powerful swing and kept telling me to keep my elbow tucked, but I just kept slicing away.

My putting was decent, I think.

I'm kinda intrigued because, like running, it's really you against yourself.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 123  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu February 21, 2019 4:22 am