The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 204  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun September 20, 2020 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 72640
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
the only thing i really hate about bryson is the slow play

it really doesn't bother me as a tv viewer...i can see where it would in person or with the other players though

i love that someone has found success with such a different approach/thought process though


totally..i like it too

also i think koepka hates him so that's reason enough for me not to

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun September 20, 2020 6:44 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32713
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
the only thing i really hate about bryson is the slow play

it really doesn't bother me as a tv viewer...i can see where it would in person or with the other players though

i love that someone has found success with such a different approach/thought process though


totally..i like it too

also i think koepka hates him so that's reason enough for me not to

well he hates anyone that just doesn't walk up to their ball and hit it within 3 seconds


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun September 20, 2020 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 72640
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
the only thing i really hate about bryson is the slow play

it really doesn't bother me as a tv viewer...i can see where it would in person or with the other players though

i love that someone has found success with such a different approach/thought process though


totally..i like it too

also i think koepka hates him so that's reason enough for me not to

well he hates anyone that just doesn't walk up to their ball and hit it within 3 seconds

let's challenge him to a scramble...you and me vs. him and jorge

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun September 20, 2020 7:03 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32713
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
the only thing i really hate about bryson is the slow play

it really doesn't bother me as a tv viewer...i can see where it would in person or with the other players though

i love that someone has found success with such a different approach/thought process though


totally..i like it too

also i think koepka hates him so that's reason enough for me not to

well he hates anyone that just doesn't walk up to their ball and hit it within 3 seconds

let's challenge him to a scramble...you and me vs. him and jorge

email them and set it up


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun September 20, 2020 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 72640
f*ck you too, matsuyama

go oost

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun September 20, 2020 7:51 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32713
Location: the beach
wow


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Mon September 21, 2020 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 72640
i'm okay with this

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun September 27, 2020 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 20851
Location: Gigatown
Four years ago...

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Wed September 30, 2020 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 14307
Location: An office full of assholes
I’ve hit about 300 balls over the last 3 days at the range. Figures - I hit the best just when it’s time to hang it up for the season.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Wed September 30, 2020 1:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 25222
Location: Mizzou
Chris_H_2 wrote:
I’ve hit about 300 balls over the last 3 days at the range. Figures - I hit the best just when it’s time to hang it up for the season.


Fall golf is the best when the public courses get less busy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Wed September 30, 2020 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 72640
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
I’ve hit about 300 balls over the last 3 days at the range. Figures - I hit the best just when it’s time to hang it up for the season.


Fall golf is the best when the public courses get less busy.

yep...and we get more than a few nice golf weather days through the winter months

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun October 11, 2020 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 72640
scramble tournament tomorrow...the team goal is not to finish last, so please pray for us

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun October 11, 2020 9:37 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32713
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
scramble tournament tomorrow...the team goal is not to finish last, so please pray for us


whats your outfit colors?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun October 11, 2020 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 72640
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
scramble tournament tomorrow...the team goal is not to finish last, so please pray for us


whats your outfit colors?

i just bought a green shirt with thin, medium blue stripes...may wear it with my dark blue shorts...white nike hat, i guess

i wish i could use those wedges you were going to send me...

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun October 11, 2020 9:54 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32713
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
scramble tournament tomorrow...the team goal is not to finish last, so please pray for us


whats your outfit colors?

i just bought a green shirt with thin, medium blue stripes...may wear it with my dark blue shorts...white nike hat, i guess

i wish i could use those wedges you were going to send me...

they'll be there when you least expect it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun October 11, 2020 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 72640
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
scramble tournament tomorrow...the team goal is not to finish last, so please pray for us


whats your outfit colors?

i just bought a green shirt with thin, medium blue stripes...may wear it with my dark blue shorts...white nike hat, i guess

i wish i could use those wedges you were going to send me...

they'll be there when you least expect it

i haven't been expecting it at all because i forgot about it until just now so i'm not sure i can expect it less than not at all

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun October 11, 2020 9:58 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32713
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
scramble tournament tomorrow...the team goal is not to finish last, so please pray for us


whats your outfit colors?

i just bought a green shirt with thin, medium blue stripes...may wear it with my dark blue shorts...white nike hat, i guess

i wish i could use those wedges you were going to send me...

they'll be there when you least expect it

i haven't been expecting it at all because i forgot about it until just now so i'm not sure i can expect it less than not at all

i might send a greeting card or something first to make sure its the right place


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Sun October 11, 2020 10:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 72640
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
scramble tournament tomorrow...the team goal is not to finish last, so please pray for us


whats your outfit colors?

i just bought a green shirt with thin, medium blue stripes...may wear it with my dark blue shorts...white nike hat, i guess

i wish i could use those wedges you were going to send me...

they'll be there when you least expect it

i haven't been expecting it at all because i forgot about it until just now so i'm not sure i can expect it less than not at all

i might send a greeting card or something first to make sure its the right place

just ship them to alex and i'll drive up to nashville to surprise him at his house and take the package and put it in my car and leave

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Mon October 12, 2020 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 25222
Location: Mizzou
I have a tee time at the fancy country club here in town for Sunday. Have never played there before.

My playing partner is an anesthesiologist.


Last edited by Monkey_Driven on Mon October 12, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Mon October 12, 2020 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 14307
Location: An office full of assholes
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I have a tee time at the fancy country club here in town for Sunday. Have never played there before.

My playing partner is a anesthesiologist.

sounded super fun until the part about your partner


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 204  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri April 23, 2021 1:23 pm