Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

2015 NFL Offseason

Sun January 25, 2015 8:57 pm

I'll get this kicked off with this news. If it's weed again it's a still a bullshit rule, but at this point Gordon should know that quitting weed for a few years in exchange for millions would be a good idea.

Re: 2015 NFL Offseason

Sun January 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Green Habit wrote:I'll get this kicked off with this news. If it's weed again it's a still a bullshit rule, but at this point Gordon should know that quitting weed for a few years in exchange for millions would be a good idea.

its even more bullshit

Sun January 25, 2015 9:09 pm

That's nuts. The NFL needs to seriously evaluate their code of conduct policies.

Sun January 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Mecca wrote:
Green Habit wrote:I'll get this kicked off with this news. If it's weed again it's a still a bullshit rule, but at this point Gordon should know that quitting weed for a few years in exchange for millions would be a good idea.

its even more bullshit

Ah, the same bullshit rule that got Matt Prater suspended. I agree with you--DUIs are terribly wrong, but it also shouldn't mean that you have to be a teetotaler the rest of your career.

Mon January 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Lose most of a season for taking a drug that's legal in some states, then lose an entire season for taking a drug that's legal in all states. The NFL!

Mon January 26, 2015 4:23 pm

If my multi-million dollar career was on the line, i think i could stay away from drugs and alcohol for a couple years.

Mon January 26, 2015 6:35 pm

God I can barely handle the NFL anymore. Unless it's my favorite team (Lions) I just don't watch. Probably skipping the super bowl.

Mon January 26, 2015 9:40 pm

So the Lions will probably franchise Suh, no?

Mon January 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Chris_H_2 wrote:So the Lions will probably franchise Suh, no?

Hope so.

Mon January 26, 2015 10:09 pm

BigRedLedbetter wrote:
Hope so.
Franchising him will cost almost $27 million and put his 2015 cap at around $36 million. Not going to happen.

Mon January 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Green Habit wrote:
BigRedLedbetter wrote:
Hope so.
Franchising him will cost almost $27 million and put his 2015 cap at around $36 million. Not going to happen.

we say that now...

Tue January 27, 2015 2:57 am

They'd be smarter to just offer him a godfather contract. Paying that much for one year is fucking ridiculous.

Tue January 27, 2015 3:00 am

I'd like to extend Suh. That will be difficult. Didn't he sign with Jay Z? I could be wrong. God he is gonna get paid.

I almost ran him over with my car a few days before the draft. Not so fun fact.

Tue January 27, 2015 3:13 am

they could offer him foot warmers for games at lambeau as an incentive

Tue January 27, 2015 3:15 am

Mecca wrote:they could offer him foot warmers for games at lambeau as an incentive

or anger management classes :roll:

Tue January 27, 2015 6:54 pm

BigRedLedbetter wrote:I'd like to extend Suh. That will be difficult. Didn't he sign with Jay Z? I could be wrong. God he is gonna get paid.

did he stomp the hood of your car, effectively stopping it in its path? and then, when it was in smoldering pieces, did he stomp on it again?

Tue January 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Alex wrote:
BigRedLedbetter wrote:I'd like to extend Suh. That will be difficult. Didn't he sign with Jay Z? I could be wrong. God he is gonna get paid.

did he stomp the hood of your car, effectively stopping it in its path? and then, when it was in smoldering pieces, did he stomp on it again?

Not exactly.

Thu January 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Josh Gordon just wrote a lengthy article about his current situation:

https://medium.com/the-cauldron/an-open ... b5c4e64cf3

Thu January 29, 2015 9:07 pm

Green Habit wrote:Josh Gordon just wrote a lengthy article about his current situation:

https://medium.com/the-cauldron/an-open ... b5c4e64cf3

Love it, only because I hate Stephen A. and Cris Carter. Would like to see their reactions to this.

Thu January 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Hopefully the Lions improve their O Line. Something that resembles a running game would be nice. Despite their good D this year I'd love to add some help on D. They will need to if they lose Suh.
Post a reply