Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: New England Patriots

Tue February 26, 2019 6:32 pm

How did Tom Tupa start 13 games at QB over his career?

Tue February 26, 2019 7:13 pm

Simple Torture wrote:How did Tom Tupa start 13 games at QB over his career?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Tupa

This is crazy! Imagine this now, he started at Ohio State at QB, went into the league and played QB while punting. He's 5 or 6 inches taller than other multi role Pats vet Doug Flutie too. Obviously Doug was a little bit better QB might have him on the drop kick too.

Nice pull GH. The greatest QB/Coach combination in league history brought to you by a comp pick for a freaking punter. Wow.

Wed February 27, 2019 12:01 am

It was handy to have Tupa because you didn’t need to use a roster spot on a 3rd QB.

My thing that’s crazy about Brady being drafted was they carried FOUR QB’s in 2000 all season. I remember when they drafted Brady being like “why, they already have Michael Bishop.”

Wed February 27, 2019 1:30 am

numbers wrote:It was handy to have Tupa because you didn’t need to use a roster spot on a 3rd QB.
The Jets still did have 3 QBs in 1999, and it resulted in this delightful madness:

Fri August 09, 2019 11:12 pm

Harry looked legit last night; too bad he played hurt, but sounds like he will be healthy for game 1.

Def going to need his help without Gronk. He's physical; defender was all over him on that second catch

Mon August 12, 2019 2:49 pm

You guys picked up Eric Saubert this morning for a conditional 7th. He's an athletic project TE out of Drake who was improving slowly over the past 2 seasons.

Sat August 17, 2019 3:23 am

Josh Gordon reinstated

Sat August 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Rooting for Gordon. One day at a time.

Sat August 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Electromatic wrote:You guys picked up Eric Saubert this morning for a conditional 7th. He's an athletic project TE out of Drake who was improving slowly over the past 2 seasons.

We need all the receivers we can get at this point; Brady is playing tonight. Should be interesting.

Sun October 27, 2019 8:54 pm

The Patriots defense has now scored more touchdowns than it has allowed.

Sun October 27, 2019 9:02 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:The Patriots defense has now scored more touchdowns than it has allowed.

They’re amazing. Belichick is king genius.

Sun November 10, 2019 2:43 pm

Apparently Kraft is actively trying to get Gronk back before the November 30 roster deadline for the playoffs.

Tue March 17, 2020 1:04 pm

:cry: :peace:

Tue March 17, 2020 1:16 pm

So buccaneers then?

Tue March 17, 2020 3:04 pm

I say if not the Bucs, then Chargers or Dolphins.

Tue March 17, 2020 3:26 pm

No way the dolphins. No way. Absolutely not.

Tue March 17, 2020 3:47 pm

Chris_H_2 wrote:I say if not the Bucs, then Chargers or Dolphins.

Gisele, probably wants LA. But they just dumped Rivers, it would be like Spanos, admitting the move was stupid(it was), and they’re bringing Brady in for a sideshow act. I don’t think it would happen. The Bucs need to sell tickets.

Tue March 17, 2020 4:00 pm

Thank you Tom Brady and I will continue to root and follow you.

20 years of winning. It was unreal. So glad I got to see this in the prime of my sports watching career. :peace:

Tue March 17, 2020 7:08 pm

Still a little surprised Brady's actually left.

Tue March 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Coach wrote:Thank you Tom Brady and I will continue to root and follow you.

20 years of winning. It was unreal. So glad I got to see this in the prime of my sports watching career. :peace:
Post a reply