The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 87  Next
 Post subject: Re: New England Patriots
PostPosted: Mon January 16, 2017 5:22 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

i dont know if he is actually a baby or if he is just trying to light a fire under the team

the past few weeks they have underwhelmed and they need to get their shit together this coming week

the defense hasnt looked to shabby and while bell and brown are getting yards it is nothing inside of the 20

i dont think you can hope to hold the pats to 16 and kick 6 fg this time around

PostPosted: Mon January 16, 2017 7:06 pm 
Site Admin

numbers wrote:
I honestly cant think of another time where I heard someone bitching about one team playing on Sat and the other on Sun. Tomlin is such a baby.
I agree with Peeps. In listening to the video, I took it clearly as the usual tactic of generating disrespect.

PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 12:01 am 
Mind Your Tanners

I have no issue w/ Tomlin; I'm sure every coach in the league says worse. FB Live while the coach is talking...that's another story. Kinda dumb.

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 2:29 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Coach wrote:
FB Live while the coach is talking...that's another story. Kinda dumb.

if there wasn't a clubhouse rule against live streaming from the locker room, you'd think there would be one created now. if i were a coach/GM/owner i would be livid about something like that

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 3:58 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

not the traditional championship bet between mayors etc...

from macs donuts here in aliquippa

Kane's Donut shop in Boston have served up a wager, which we are more than happy to take. When the Steelers beat the Patriots in Sunday's AFC Championship game Kane's will have to make some donuts while donning a Steeler jersey. Although we know it's a reach, if the Patriots would somehow come away victorious I will film myself, in a Patriots jersey, making donuts. In addition, the victor will receive a dozen donuts from the losing bakery. We here at Mac's applaud independent shops like Kane's, who have been at for 63 years. That being said, we can't wait to taste their donuts after the Steelers kick the Pat's butts on Sunday. We predict that Boston Harbor will be filled with the tears of Patriots fans, while we here in the 'Burgh make preparations for the Super bowl. Video's are forthcoming as soon as Antonio Brown gives me my phone back.

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 4:07 pm 
AnalLog

Green Habit wrote:
numbers wrote:
I honestly cant think of another time where I heard someone bitching about one team playing on Sat and the other on Sun. Tomlin is such a baby.
I agree with Peeps. In listening to the video, I took it clearly as the usual tactic of generating disrespect.

Maybe. This issue comes up a lot in soccer but mainly because a soccer team has a super congested fixture schedule. So I'm thinking 50/50 on it. An extra day of rest, practice, and meetings can be a benefit, especially this deep into a season.

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 4:30 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

Peeps wrote:
Kane's Donut shop in Boston have served up a wager, which we are more than happy to take. When the Steelers beat the Patriots in Sunday's AFC Championship game Kane's will have to make some donuts while donning a Steeler jersey. Although we know it's a reach, if the Patriots would somehow come away victorious I will film myself, in a Patriots jersey, making donuts. In addition, the victor will receive a dozen donuts from the losing bakery. We here at Mac's applaud independent shops like Kane's, who have been at for 63 years. That being said, we can't wait to taste their donuts after the Steelers kick the Pat's butts on Sunday. We predict that Boston Harbor will be filled with the tears of Patriots fans, while we here in the 'Burgh make preparations for the Super bowl. Video's are forthcoming as soon as Antonio Brown gives me my phone back.

About the level of literacy I expected from Pittsburgh.

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 4:37 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Simple Torture wrote:
Peeps wrote:

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 4:53 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Peeps wrote:

Ruddo, you know I love you, but Boston is where people from all over the globe go to get educated.

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 4:56 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

numbers wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Peeps wrote:

Ruddo, you know I love you, but Boston is where people from all over the globe go to get educated.

*Cambridge

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 4:59 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

TBF, if someone from Mike's Donuts posted the same thing, I would've said, "About the level of literacy I expected from Boston."

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 5:07 pm 
Polluted

Donut shop bets are fun, but I wish Roger would show up. My feelings are broken.

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 5:10 pm 
Site Admin

Self wrote:
Donut shop bets are fun, but I wish Roger would show up. My feelings are broken.
I wonder how many Raiders home games Pete Rozelle attended back in the day when he was regularly feuding and being sued by Al Davis. There would probably have been no venue more dangerous than that.

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 5:13 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

numbers wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Peeps wrote:

Are you a Harvard or an MIT grad?

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 6:31 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

numbers wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Peeps wrote:

PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2017 6:33 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

Life is precious.

PostPosted: Thu January 19, 2017 12:16 am 
Polluted

Green Habit wrote:
Self wrote:
I wonder how many Raiders home games Pete Rozelle attended back in the day when he was regularly feuding and being sued by Al Davis. There would probably have been no venue more dangerous than that.

Yeah. All that's gonna happen in Foxboro is a buncha boos. Deafening boos, but still.

I like that he won't go. It's starting to border on an admission of guilt.

PostPosted: Thu January 19, 2017 1:18 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Self wrote:
Green Habit wrote:
Self wrote:

Yeah. All that's gonna happen in Foxboro is a buncha boos. Deafening boos, but still.

truth

PostPosted: Thu January 19, 2017 1:19 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Peeps wrote:
not the traditional championship bet between mayors etc...

from macs donuts here in aliquippa

I like it. Much better than a bet between a couple of politicians. Kane's Donuts are insane.

PostPosted: Thu January 19, 2017 2:51 am 
Site Admin

Self wrote:
Green Habit wrote:
Self wrote:

And it's not like most Pats fans in attendance would even know he was there. He'd be cloistered away in some skybox (though maybe not the same as Kraft's).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 87  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports