Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: The Green Bay Packers

Thu July 25, 2013 10:46 pm

I think The Pack is my favorite NFL team now.

Thu July 25, 2013 10:53 pm

turned2black wrote:I think The Pack is my favorite NFL team now.

You have to latch onto something, especially when you live in the same town as Ron Wolfley's AZ pride.

Sat July 27, 2013 1:04 pm

this is getting pretty close

Mon July 29, 2013 9:05 pm

so eddie lacy showed up in tip-top shape

Spoiler: show

Mon July 29, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm thinking there's a chance Lacy and Franklin end up like A. Benn and Mike Williams in Tampa, with the lower drafted guy ending up the much better player.

Tue July 30, 2013 12:19 am

--- wrote:so eddie lacy showed up in tip-top shape

Spoiler: show

It's all that Wisconsin cheese. Look at him. He's going to be tough to take down :thumbsup:

Tue July 30, 2013 3:12 am

what's with Greg? jennings running his mouth? doesn't he know that...

Tue July 30, 2013 4:21 pm

I love those Sconnie.com ex-Packers shirts.

And sorry to sound like Seinfeld, but what's the deal with all of these Packers castoffs running to the Vikings all of the time? Greg? Jennings is a little bitch.

Wed August 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Bulaga :(

Mon September 09, 2013 10:26 am

Good news is that Eddie Lacy looks like a beast.

Mon September 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Harry Lime wrote:Good news is that Eddie Lacy looks like a beast.

He did have fumbling issues when he first came to Alabama, but I don't think he had many at all his last two seasons. Hopefully that will continue.

Had I started him over Lamar Miller I might have a fighting chance in fantasy :? .

Mon September 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Rodgers looked great :thumbsup:

Jordy Nelson might be the greatest white WR ever. Wes Welker can't make some of those catches Jordy makes.

Mon September 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Harry Lime wrote:Rodgers looked great :thumbsup:

Jordy Nelson might be the greatest white WR ever. Wes Welker can't make some of those catches Jordy makes.

You clearly never saw Tom Waddle in his prime.

Mon September 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Harry Lime, I like you so much more now that I see you're a Packers fan.

:luv:

Mon September 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Lament wrote:Harry Lime, I like you so much more now that I see you're a Packers fan.

:luv:

I won't lie though, in the AFC it was always the raiders. I'm pretty embarrassed to admit that now. Don't ask me how a little kid from hickville, Wisconsin became a raiders fan, because I don't know.

Mon September 16, 2013 11:43 pm

That's alright man. I'm a kid who was born in Chicago, grew up in the suburbs, and for some reason decided at seven he was a Packers fan. So it makes sense to me.

Mon September 16, 2013 11:57 pm

aw, man, was fall in high school pretty rough for you? I don't think my friends would leave a bears fan alone if we had one. If there were any they stayed dormant.

I just watched an E:60 story on Lacy. Man, I want this kid to succeed. Damn Brandon Meriwether.

Mon September 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Harry Lime wrote:aw, man, was fall in high school pretty rough for you? I don't think my friends would leave a bears fan alone if we had one. If there were any they stayed dormant.

I just watched an E:60 story on Lacy. Man, I want this kid to succeed. Damn Brandon Meriwether.

It was pretty brutal, but the Packers went 8-0 against the Bears during my four years in high school. So that made it a hell of a lot easier.

Sun September 22, 2013 8:24 pm

What a fucking embarrassing loss. McCarthy is so oblivious about how to play call with the lead, and it finally bit the Packers in the ass.

Just a terrible, terrible loss. Good teams don't blow 30-14 leads.

Mon September 23, 2013 3:51 am

:facepalm:
Post a reply