The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 193  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11384
BurtReynolds wrote:
Mecca wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
she's so hot.

you don't even know the half of it

did she let you touch her?

well, i asked her right away for a disdainful look for the picture, but i don't think she was into actually making contact with anyone other than little kids. She's just 10x more adorable in person. Nia Jax however, was pretty into it Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6229
Location: Oslo, Norway
Nia is cool.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:25 pm
Posts: 540
Location: Cleveland
Man, this card looks stacked. That US title match better make the pre show. I don't think anybody cares about that one, no matter how over Rusev is.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6229
Location: Oslo, Norway
Bobby Roode at Wrestlemania is great. Hopefully he has a great career in front of him. He still has a lot more strings to play on.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50810
Anders wrote:
Bobby Roode at Wrestlemania is great. Hopefully he has a great career in front of him. He still has a lot more strings to play on.

he’s 53 years old

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6229
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
Bobby Roode at Wrestlemania is great. Hopefully he has a great career in front of him. He still has a lot more strings to play on.

he’s 53 years old

40, same as Brock Lesnar and John Cena.

The Undertaker is 53.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50810
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
Bobby Roode at Wrestlemania is great. Hopefully he has a great career in front of him. He still has a lot more strings to play on.

he’s 53 years old

40, same as Brock Lesnar and John Cena.

The Undertaker is 53.

you can’t trust wikipedia

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6229
Location: Oslo, Norway
But I remember this guy:

Image
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8382
Location: Franklin, MA
I have never been more attracted to Bliss than I was when she was fat shaming Nia.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 11:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11384
numbers wrote:
I have never been more attracted to Bliss than I was when she was fat shaming Nia.

did you forget to log into your verb to trust account?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Thu March 29, 2018 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33729
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Mecca wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Mecca wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
she's so hot.

you don't even know the half of it

did she let you touch her?

well, i asked her right away for a disdainful look for the picture, but i don't think she was into actually making contact with anyone other than little kids. She's just 10x more adorable in person. Nia Jax however, was pretty into it Image

Nia is nice too. Its a shame that her friendship with Bliss has ended. I hope they can patch things up in a peaceful manner.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Wed April 04, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6229
Location: Oslo, Norway
I look forward to Wrestlemania this year. Unfortunately I am tied up at work from morning til midnight on Monday. So I can't see it until Tuesday evening after work.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8382
Location: Franklin, MA
Predictions for the weekend:

NXT
Almas/Black: Black
Moon/Baszler: Baszler
Tag Titles: Undisputed Era
Ladder Match: Ricochet
Gargano/Ciampa: Gargano

WrestleMania
Men’s Battle Royal: Matt Hardy
Women’s Battle Royal: Sasha
Cruiserweight Title: Cedric
Brock/Roman: Roman
Styles/Nakamura: Styles
Taker/Cena: Cena
IC Title: Miz
US Title: Jinder
Raw Women’s Title: Nia
SD Women’s Title: Asuka
Raw Tag Titles: Strowman
SD Tag Titles: Bludgeon Bros
Mixed Tag: Angle/Ronda
KO/Sami v Bryan/Shane: Bryan/Shane


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 2:35 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:25 pm
Posts: 540
Location: Cleveland
Almas
Baszler
Undisputed Era
EC3
Ciampa

Ziggler
Becky
Cedric
Reigns
Nakamura
Undertaker
Miz
Rusev
Nia
Asuka
Braun
New Day
Rousy/Angle
Owens and Zayn after Shane turns heel.

Only saw a little bit of the Hall of Fame but it was Mark Henry with that peach jacket which was great.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2621
Location: The In Between
numbers wrote:
Predictions for the weekend:

NXT
Almas/Black: Black
Moon/Baszler: Baszler
Tag Titles: Undisputed Era
Ladder Match: Ricochet
Gargano/Ciampa: Gargano

WrestleMania
Men’s Battle Royal: Matt Hardy
Women’s Battle Royal: Sasha
Cruiserweight Title: Cedric
Brock/Roman: Roman
Styles/Nakamura: Styles
Taker/Cena: Cena
IC Title: Miz
US Title: Jinder
Raw Women’s Title: Nia
SD Women’s Title: Asuka
Raw Tag Titles: Strowman
SD Tag Titles: Bludgeon Bros
Mixed Tag: Angle/Ronda
KO/Sami v Bryan/Shane: Bryan/Shane


This except Elias, Taker, and Nakamura.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8382
Location: Franklin, MA
I think there’s a chance that Carmella cashes the briefcase in for either women’s title match. Probably into the match the way Rollins did it to protect Asuka or Nia.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Sun April 08, 2018 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8382
Location: Franklin, MA
Gargano/Ciampa was incredible.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Sun April 08, 2018 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6229
Location: Oslo, Norway
I enjoyed the Ladder match most. I have loved Ciampa/Gargano before, but wasn’t that into it this time. Loved the twist earlier in the show.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Mon April 09, 2018 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33729
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Vince really burying the Asians tonight.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official WWE/Pro Wrestling thread
PostPosted: Mon April 09, 2018 4:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2621
Location: The In Between
The unpredicatability was good, but that was a bad show. I didn’t watch the preshow, but having the two best matches of a 5 hour night be the first two is not good planning. The Rousey match was also decent, but the rest was borderline offensive. Taker had a proper send off last year; what the fuck was this? He might as well go on a Summerland tour with Everclear, do his 3 moves on some jobber each night and hit the showers. Embarrassing booking. And Styles and Nakamura has to be the biggest letdown of the year. Ultimately, the product is diluted - way too many belts. The tag team division suffers the most from the brand split. One thing remains constant, though - I’d eat Alexa Bliss’s ass.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 193  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat September 22, 2018 3:24 pm