Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: The Beautiful Game (The All Inclusive Soccer Thread)

Sun September 10, 2017 2:40 pm

bada wrote:ugh Palace.

couldn't buy a goal

Wed October 11, 2017 1:03 am

Yeah so the US is down 2-0 to to Trinidad in a game they had to win to get into the World Cup.

Why have they allowed it to become this bad?

There are 12 people at this game.

And Pulisic is the only US player worth a shit and it’s 2-1

Wed October 11, 2017 1:33 am

could be aust vs usa play off. shit.

Wed October 11, 2017 1:34 am

Lol bye Chile.

Wed October 11, 2017 1:35 am

chewm wrote:Lol bye Chile.

i can't believe it.

Wed October 11, 2017 1:42 am

I kinda saw it coming. They really screwed things up in the last couple rounds losing against two of the weakest south american teams.

Wed October 11, 2017 1:51 am

US crashing out

Wed October 11, 2017 1:55 am

GIULATI should be fired tonight.

Wed October 11, 2017 2:07 am

Good. They would have played like shit in the world cup anyway

Wed October 11, 2017 2:30 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Good. They would have played like shit in the world cup anyway

It kind of saves the World Cup. Now we can just enjoy it.

Wed October 11, 2017 2:31 am

LetMeSleep wrote:could be aust vs usa play off. shit.

Honduras

Wed October 11, 2017 3:14 am

Electromatic wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:could be aust vs usa play off. shit.

Honduras

We are quite shit so this could be interesting.

Wed October 11, 2017 8:27 am

Am I the only one here who was giddy over the idea that I could come in here and give Verb shit over the US loss today?

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen a Verb post in a while. He probably knew this was coming and hightailed it outta here.

Wed October 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Bammer wrote:Am I the only one here who was giddy over the idea that I could come in here and give Verb shit over the US loss today?

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen a Verb post in a while. He probably knew this was coming and hightailed it outta here.

I bet he's stress eating.

Wed October 11, 2017 2:14 pm

But Arena wouldn’t go so far to say that major changes should take place in U.S. Soccer.

“There’s nothing wrong with what we’re doing,” he argued. “Certainly, I think if our league continues to grow it benefits the national team program. We have some good players coming up. Nothing has to change. To make any kind of crazy changes I think would be foolish. We’re building a consistent professional league. We have players playing abroad of a certain quality. There’s enough there. There’s no excuses for us to not qualify for the World Cup.”

US Soccer is completely oblivious to just how bad they are at every single level.

Wed October 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Electromatic wrote:But Arena wouldn’t go so far to say that major changes should take place in U.S. Soccer.

“There’s nothing wrong with what we’re doing,” he argued. “Certainly, I think if our league continues to grow it benefits the national team program. We have some good players coming up. Nothing has to change. To make any kind of crazy changes I think would be foolish. We’re building a consistent professional league. We have players playing abroad of a certain quality. There’s enough there. There’s no excuses for us to not qualify for the World Cup.”

US Soccer is completely oblivious to just how bad they are at every single level.

So frustrating. They need to gut the whole system. Look at what Germany did after failing to make the World Cup in 2010. Do that.

Wed October 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Does CCV play for the nt?

Wed October 11, 2017 6:21 pm

A real shame with the USA not making it to the World Cup.

Wed October 11, 2017 7:19 pm

As devastating as missing the World Cup is, this will bring on the shock to the system that US Soccer desperately needed, so hopefully it's for the best in the long run.

Wed October 11, 2017 7:33 pm

jwfocker wrote:
Electromatic wrote:But Arena wouldn’t go so far to say that major changes should take place in U.S. Soccer.

So frustrating. They need to gut the whole system. Look at what Germany did after failing to make the World Cup in 2010. Do that.

Germany? They finished 3rd at the 2010 WC. Actually, I could be wrong, but I don't think they've ever failed to qualify.
Post a reply