Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Fri January 29, 2021 7:56 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Zach deserves your all star vote guys. For real

What do you think of the possibility of the Bulls adding Bradley Beal to pair with Zach?

Fri January 29, 2021 8:01 pm

Electromatic wrote:

What do you think of the possibility of the Bulls adding Bradley Beal to pair with Zach?

I don't think they have the pieces to get him and there would be a lot of overlap in what zach and Beal do. For now, Zach is on a great contract but if he keeps playing like this he's possibly a max guy. As crazy as this sounds the bulls would be better off trying to trade for a real point guard. I wouldn't even hate trying out Lonzo Ball as he's been rumored. Could probably get him pretty cheap.

Fri January 29, 2021 9:00 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Electromatic wrote:

I don't think they have the pieces to get him and there would be a lot of overlap in what zach and Beal do. For now, Zach is on a great contract but if he keeps playing like this he's possibly a max guy. As crazy as this sounds the bulls would be better off trying to trade for a real point guard. I wouldn't even hate trying out Lonzo Ball as he's been rumored. Could probably get him pretty cheap.

That makes sense because you wouldn’t want to mess up what’s good from Zach as a scorer.

Fri January 29, 2021 9:52 pm

Electromatic wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Electromatic wrote:

That makes sense because you wouldn’t want to mess up what’s good from Zach as a scorer.

I've heard that Zach would be part of that trade. I'm not sure giving up Zach and other pieces gets you anywhere though. It would just be the same thing for Beal: score 40 and lose.

Sun January 31, 2021 2:26 am

The two J's play better with Kemba on the bench. Kemba should prob be a microwave off the bench but they'll never do that to him.

Sun January 31, 2021 3:24 am

Lamelo with the flawless fatality against the Bucks tonight. Straight up destroyed them all night.

Sun January 31, 2021 3:25 am

Lol@ Dame stealing that game from the Bulls. Can't even be mad.

Sun January 31, 2021 3:31 am

I'm starting to think giving up 25 threes per night isn't a winning defensive strategy.

Sun January 31, 2021 6:42 am

God bless Klay Thompson.

Sun January 31, 2021 5:11 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:God bless Klay Thompson.

For making fun of a fringe nba player?

Sun January 31, 2021 5:49 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:

For just being himself.

Sun January 31, 2021 7:07 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

For just being himself.

An injured 32 year old?

Mon February 01, 2021 3:57 pm

LOL Nets. That was amazing.

Mon February 01, 2021 5:36 pm

Zero chance the Nets can beat the Lakers.

Tue February 02, 2021 3:30 am

Thad Young is so much better now that Boylen is gone. A contender who trades for him will be very happy. Solid winning player.

Tue February 02, 2021 3:19 pm

:bammer:

https://streamable.com/e5exgh

Thu February 04, 2021 12:08 pm

So the Heat are still terrible.

Thu February 04, 2021 1:09 pm

Giannis hasn’t attempted a three for two straight games :hooray:

Thu February 04, 2021 3:22 pm

I believe in Pat Williams and think he's played well so far (youngest player drafted), but it's getting hard to swallow knowing the Bulls were a pick away from Lamelo. Especially considering how Coby White has already clearly established he's not a starting NBA point guard.

Thu February 04, 2021 4:00 pm

spike wrote:Giannis hasn’t attempted a three for two straight games :hooray:

And both games have been over by halftime. Coincidence?
Post a reply