Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Thu January 21, 2021 2:46 pm

Peeps wrote:
bada wrote:The refs are on to Marcus Smart’s bullshit they know when he takes it to the hole he’s not trying to score he’s hunting for a foul. They are ignoring him.

hopefully harden and trae are next

Yeah Trae Young isn't even slick about it like Harden.

Sat January 23, 2021 1:07 am

The Bulls are pretty fun

Sat January 23, 2021 1:17 am

I think Payton Prichard tore his ACL. Bummer.

Sat January 23, 2021 4:31 am

Lol Nets. They're too small and too shitty at defense

Sat January 23, 2021 4:45 pm

I'm pretty sure the Nets are just going to get some serviceable big guy for free. They'll still start Jordan though. Can't hurt fee fees.

Mon January 25, 2021 4:03 pm

I keep waiting for Jaylen to come back down to earth but he keeps getting better.
Last edited by bada on Mon January 25, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon January 25, 2021 5:22 pm

Call him by his first name please
Last edited by verb_to_trust on Mon January 25, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon January 25, 2021 5:33 pm

fixed sorry

Tue January 26, 2021 6:00 pm

Celtics are supposed to play the Spurs on Weds but they are in the protocol. They are already in Chicago why not play the Bulls again on Weds. They have to do a make up game together anyways. Verb I'll have my people call your people.

Tue January 26, 2021 6:17 pm

LeBron is good.

The Heat are bad.

Tue January 26, 2021 6:53 pm

bada wrote:Celtics are supposed to play the Spurs on Weds but they are in the protocol. They are already in Chicago why not play the Bulls again on Weds. They have to do a make up game together anyways. Verb I'll have my people call your people.

I don't want to lose again. Garrett and Thaddeus are not up to the challenge.

Tue January 26, 2021 10:32 pm

I think the Hawks might deal John Collins this year. I know they like him but he’s not a max contract player.

Wed January 27, 2021 12:48 am

Covid killed Sekou Smith I guess. That sucks.

Wed January 27, 2021 2:01 am

verb_to_trust wrote:Covid killed Sekou Smith I guess. That sucks.

Damnit, he did a great job when he was here and then covering the broader NBA. I’ll miss him.

Wed January 27, 2021 4:04 am

Electromatic wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:Covid killed Sekou Smith I guess. That sucks.

Damnit, he did a great job when he was here and then covering the broader NBA. I’ll miss him.

A lot of NBA writers are pretty cringey with dick riding and woke takes. Sekou was one of the good ones.

Thu January 28, 2021 5:02 am

I haven’t seen hardly any live NBA this season but god damn, the last 3-4 minutes of the Warriors just now. Damn. Glad I caught it.

Fri January 29, 2021 4:23 am

Just posted this in the covid thread about Rob's perception of how new england has done fighting the virus and wanted to make sure bada saw it:

Judging by the complete lack of any black people at Celtics games, and the larger share of the death totals African Americans account for, maybe it's just down to demographics?

Fri January 29, 2021 3:51 pm

I have no idea if New England is doing better or worse with Covid in respect to African Americans and if so why. All I can say is I live in the same state as Rob and our Gov has taken it very seriously. Also while this isn't some sort of excuse for the areas racist past and frankly present I think if you look at most teams crowds its mostly white. I'm not sure you can get a real idea of the demographics of a state based on basketball game attendance due to ticket prices.

Fri January 29, 2021 7:13 pm

Zach deserves your all star vote guys. For real

Fri January 29, 2021 7:14 pm

bada wrote:I have no idea if New England is doing better or worse with Covid in respect to African Americans and if so why. All I can say is I live in the same state as Rob and our Gov has taken it very seriously. Also while this isn't some sort of excuse for the areas racist past and frankly present I think if you look at most teams crowds its mostly white. I'm not sure you can get a real idea of the demographics of a state based on basketball game attendance due to ticket prices.

All that may be true, but I'm still going to continue with the Celtics crowd are all white thing if it's all the same to you Brad and Danny.
Post a reply