Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Sat July 18, 2020 10:02 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Nothing but pickup past high school

i soooo miss playing pick up games

Tue July 21, 2020 2:26 pm

New Hawks jerseys are nice...

Wed July 22, 2020 7:29 pm

Hey, there is NBA Basketball on TV!

Wed July 22, 2020 7:30 pm

They gotta fix that camera angle.

Wed July 22, 2020 7:57 pm

bada wrote:Hey, there is NBA Basketball on TV!

It is very exciting.

Wed July 22, 2020 8:31 pm

Preseason bubble whoppie

Wed July 22, 2020 8:39 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Preseason bubble whoppie

It's like seeing my old friends again.

Wed July 22, 2020 9:06 pm

Hearing Ben Golliver talk about how much testing they do in bubble and how the results come back in less than a day is pretty infuriating considering how bottlenecked it's gotten for the rest of us. But hey, man bounce ball fun!!

Thu July 23, 2020 3:14 pm

bada wrote:They gotta fix that camera angle.

THIS

Thu July 23, 2020 3:27 pm

The camera angle will take some getting used to. I am intrigued by the camera on the track though.

Thu July 23, 2020 8:16 pm

It's so good to have the Bucks back in my life again. I totally forgot about Marvin Williams.

Fri July 24, 2020 1:47 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:The camera angle will take some getting used to. I am intrigued by the camera on the track though.

I don't want to get used to it, I want them to fix it! And the courts they'll be using for games will surely have more color than this, right? At least have color on the out of bounds edges of the court. We need some contrast.

Fri July 24, 2020 2:07 pm

4/5 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:The camera angle will take some getting used to. I am intrigued by the camera on the track though.

I don't want to get used to it, I want them to fix it! And the courts they'll be using for games will surely have more color than this, right? At least have color on the out of bounds edges of the court. We need some contrast.

You'll get only wokeness and like it!

Fri July 24, 2020 2:38 pm

The lack of any sort of baseline or sideline paint is the most difficult adjustment for me.

Fri July 24, 2020 2:54 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:The lack of any sort of baseline or sideline paint is the most difficult adjustment for me.

Not having "I DRINK THE BLOOD OF THE POLICE" on the back of Khem Birch's jersey in place of his name?

Fri July 24, 2020 3:31 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:The lack of any sort of baseline or sideline paint is the most difficult adjustment for me.

Not having "I DRINK THE BLOOD OF THE POLICE" on the back of Khem Birch's jersey in place of his name?

I would not fuck with Birch if that was on his jersey.

Sat July 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Thibs is back bayyybeeeee!!

ICE ICE!!!

Sun July 26, 2020 2:30 am

i already like pop, but this article has elevated to a whole new level

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26524600/secret-team-dinners-built-spurs-dynasty

Sun July 26, 2020 6:11 pm

Thibs isn't black enough for David West and he can't believe Mark fucking Jackson didn't get the job.

Mon July 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Lou Williams had to make a stop for those delicious Magic City Wings.
Post a reply