Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Tue July 24, 2018 4:32 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:30 million a year is about right for expecting someone to live in Cleveland.

I want Love to average 25 and 15.

Tue July 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:30 million a year is about right for expecting someone to live in Cleveland.

It'll be Wolves Love all over again. Cavs will suck.

Tue July 24, 2018 5:43 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

It'll be Wolves Love all over again. Cavs will suck.

Yeah, they will. But will still get the 7th seed.

Tue July 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Just yesterday I thought to myself how the Cavs were actually being smart by not trading Love right now. I figured they'd wait until February and trade him after he spent half a season averaging 25 and 12. But never mind.

Thu July 26, 2018 2:58 pm

KD is insufferable. Doesn't he have a friend who will tell him how off-putting he's become? Where the real MVP at?

Thu July 26, 2018 3:53 pm

4/5 wrote:KD is insufferable. Doesn't he have a friend who will tell him how off-putting he's become? Where the real MVP at?

She's too busy enjoying her third home.

Thu July 26, 2018 4:10 pm

KDs feelings were so hurt by all the Golden State backlash he's just decided to embrace the villain role. Only problem with that is deep down it still kills him people don't respect him and think he's a pussy.

Thu July 26, 2018 4:31 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:KDs feelings were so hurt by all the Golden State backlash he's just decided to embrace the villain role. Only problem with that is deep down it still kills him people don't respect him and think he's a pussy.

This is accurate. I wish he would just come out and say, "I joined the Warriors because I thought it would be fun/to not play with Westbrook/to win a ring so people would shut up."

Thu July 26, 2018 5:14 pm

I'd love to be face to face with KD and call him a bitch, knowing he dies inside when he hears that.

Thu July 26, 2018 5:27 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:I'd love to be face to face with KD and call him a bitch, knowing he dies inside when he hears that.

KD: second overall pick, NBA rookie of the year, NBA MVP, two championship rings, $158m career on-court earnings, endorsements with Nike, Degree, Gatorade, Sprint, GE, etc

you: post

Thu July 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:KDs feelings were so hurt by all the Golden State backlash he's just decided to embrace the villain role. Only problem with that is deep down it still kills him people don't respect him and think he's a pussy.

This is accurate. I wish he would just come out and say, "I joined the Warriors because I thought it would be fun/to not play with Westbrook/to win a ring so people would shut up."

He's a really annoying, petty villain. It's not dissimilar to LeBron's short-lived foray in the role. It doesn't suit either of them and they both come off whiny, petulant, and totally out of touch with reality. Thankfully LeBron gave up on the villain thing after the 2011 Finals. I think KD will too at some point, but he's clearly still desperate for validation that these two rings haven't brought him. Some guys can be villainous and it feels authentic and can become endearing it's own odd way, but KD isn't one of them.

It bothers him when people on social media think he's soft so it must really drive him crazy knowing that some of (a lot of?) his peers think the same thing.

Thu July 26, 2018 6:03 pm

--- wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:I'd love to be face to face with KD and call him a bitch, knowing he dies inside when he hears that.

KD: second overall pick, NBA rookie of the year, NBA MVP, two championship rings, $158m career on-court earnings, endorsements with Nike, Degree, Gatorade, Sprint, GE, etc

you: post

So? KD obviously would still burn inside if I said it. All your post does is highlight how much of a bitch he truly is. Congrats, you played yourself.

Thu July 26, 2018 6:50 pm

This is the worst time of year.

Thu July 26, 2018 6:53 pm

bada wrote:This is the worst time of year.

The NBA is a 365 day a year league!!!!!

Thu July 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Thu July 26, 2018 8:09 pm

He looks like shit

Thu July 26, 2018 9:53 pm

Oh look, KD being petty and annoying again. Yawn.

Thu July 26, 2018 10:03 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:Image

Sat July 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Please get Jimmer's weak ass off my TV.

Nothing worse than the general sports public's love for great white hypes.

Wed August 01, 2018 12:44 am

Tristan! :heartbeat:
Post a reply