Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Sun July 08, 2018 4:22 am

I'm.already sold on Carter Jr. Looks as good as Bagley and Ayton to my eyes.

Mon July 09, 2018 4:49 am

Summer league hot take: the Lakers would be better if they start Josh Hart over Lonzo.

Mon July 09, 2018 12:49 pm

You think LeBron will get frustrated with Lonzo fairly quickly?

Mon July 09, 2018 1:46 pm

I don't think LeBron will get frustrated as much as Lonzo will just have to accept having the ball less whether he likes it or not. The biggest question I have is will he be able to shoot better this season? I'm not sure why he was too good for summer league this year. A lot of the second year guys in Vegas played a lot better than Lonzo last year.

Mon July 09, 2018 3:20 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:I don't think LeBron will get frustrated as much as Lonzo will just have to accept having the ball less whether he likes it or not. The biggest question I have is will he be able to shoot better this season? I'm not sure why he was too good for summer league this year. A lot of the second year guys in Vegas played a lot better than Lonzo last year.

He's got a torn meniscus and won't be ready until training camp apparently.

Mon July 09, 2018 3:27 pm

Joesanity wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:I don't think LeBron will get frustrated as much as Lonzo will just have to accept having the ball less whether he likes it or not. The biggest question I have is will he be able to shoot better this season? I'm not sure why he was too good for summer league this year. A lot of the second year guys in Vegas played a lot better than Lonzo last year.

Totally missed that news

Mon July 09, 2018 3:30 pm

I know I'm a week late, but doesn't it feel like Tony Parker's been old for like 8 or 9 years now?

Mon July 09, 2018 3:32 pm

4/5 wrote:I know I'm a week late, but doesn't it feel like Tony Parker's been old for like 8 or 9 years now?

Yes.

Mon July 09, 2018 3:42 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Joesanity wrote:

Totally missed that news

I thought that was fake just so he didn't get traded? Still, I guess he has to play it out until they know where Leonard will be traded.

Tue July 10, 2018 7:39 pm

LeBron squats sky high.

Tue July 10, 2018 7:48 pm

4/5 wrote:LeBron squats sky high.

LeBron squats to pee

Tue July 10, 2018 7:50 pm

how’s it going, verb?

Tue July 10, 2018 7:59 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:how’s it going, verb?

Okay I guess. Boring day at work.

Tue July 10, 2018 8:11 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:

same...big evening plans?

Tue July 10, 2018 8:39 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

I have to run 8 miles. Then I'll probably drink some diet Dr pepper cherry and watch summer league.

Tue July 10, 2018 9:24 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

I have to run 8 miles. Then I'll probably drink some diet Dr pepper cherry and watch summer league.

have to?

Tue July 10, 2018 11:00 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

have to?

Would anybody ever want to?

Wed July 11, 2018 2:56 am

Curry's future brother in law is going to sign a two way with the warriors. That's about as bad as if Gelo signed with Lakers.

Wed July 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Getting so I really can't stand The Lowe Post. The most recent pod was basically Rachel Nichols taking industrial grade sandpaper to her vagina while waxing poetic about the idea of Durant to Knicks as his next chapter. The Ringer guys are way way better with the exception of Simmons.

Thu July 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Rachel Nichols is so fine
Post a reply