Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Thu June 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Looks like Memphis is going to move down, just a matter of who the trade partner is.

Thu June 21, 2018 11:32 pm

Tre Young looks like an idiot. Lukas mom is hot.

Thu June 21, 2018 11:38 pm

Silver making an opening speech about how great the warriors are.

Fri June 22, 2018 12:25 am

Mavs getting Luka is probably the best front office move they've made in 6 years.

Fri June 22, 2018 12:41 am

I don't get why the Grizz didn't pick him once they saw what Hawks were doing.

Fri June 22, 2018 12:43 am

verb_to_trust wrote:I don't get why the Grizz didn't pick him once they saw what Hawks were doing.

Because their GM hasn't done anything worth a damn since 08.

Fri June 22, 2018 1:23 am

This has been a let down so far.

Fri June 22, 2018 1:33 am

The Hawks really played themselves with the Young pick.

Fri June 22, 2018 1:50 am

I wanted trades with current players. We will always have free agency I guess.

Fri June 22, 2018 1:53 am

The Bulls did the least amount of work possible. They took the easy pick at 7 and the guy they promised weeks ago at 22. So Bulls.

Fri June 22, 2018 2:09 am

Hoiberg was busy building his D&D character.

Fri June 22, 2018 4:13 am

Suns had a good draft

Fri June 22, 2018 6:03 am

Sat June 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Tried to listen to the latest Lowe Post. First 10 minutes is fat fuck Windhorst who is on every other week making lame scripted references to the awful/failing Get Up show and how his kid shits the bed. I'm stunned someone had sex with Windhorst by the way.

Mon June 25, 2018 7:15 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Tried to listen to the latest Lowe Post. First 10 minutes is fat fuck Windhorst who is on every other week making lame scripted references to the awful/failing Get Up show and how his kid shits the bed. I'm stunned someone had sex with Windhorst by the way.

Dear Lord Verb, this reads like a Donald Trump tweet.

Mon June 25, 2018 7:17 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Tried to listen to the latest Lowe Post. First 10 minutes is fat fuck Windhorst who is on every other week making lame scripted references to the awful/failing Get Up show and how his kid shits the bed. I'm stunned someone had sex with Windhorst by the way.

Just give me Nichols and Lowe riffing about Costner movies.

Mon June 25, 2018 8:44 pm

@SkitchP wrote:

Dear Lord Verb, this reads like a Donald Trump tweet.

Whoah whoah..take it easy.

Mon June 25, 2018 8:50 pm

I wonder if Greenberg regrets leaving his radio show for that awful show?

Mon June 25, 2018 8:56 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

I wonder if Greenberg regrets leaving his radio show for that awful show?

He's getting paid and will probably land on his feet when they shut it down. Beadle is the problem. She makes everyone around her worse....like a TV Larry Hughes.

Wed June 27, 2018 4:19 pm

This week is the calm before the storm. Maybe.
Post a reply